Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? (2073 Views)

New Song: WHO Em.i? / Name Of This Song / Who Was At Ay Show In O2 / Who Has Got Dbanj's New Song? who also has mode 9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by joshjosh(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2005
Who sang sleeping open eye, please?

Hello everyone,

Can someone kindly tell me who sang "sleeping open eye"? It is a lady. What is the album title and other necesary info, please? Many thanks for your help
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by joshjosh(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2005
who sang this lovely song plssssssssssss. what is the title abulm and artiste. plssssssssss someone help me a freind wants to know.
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by hotangel2(f): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2005
sounds funny sha oo.
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by joshjosh(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2005
yes very funny but good song for the thinking man. how are u my dear sister? hope u are well and doing great. have a great weekend and God's peace be with u
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by da808cutie(f): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2005
shouldn't this be in d music board?
dont know who did it though
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by vexxy(f): 12:36am On Oct 16, 2005
welcome!
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by hotangel2(f): 5:06am On Oct 16, 2005
joshjosh:

yes very funny but good song for the thinking man. how are u my dear sister? hope u are well and doing great. have a great weekend and God's peace be with u

I am good o jare my lovely brother. How are you enjoying ur weekend?
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by joshjosh(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2005
this is almost the 2nd weekend after your post. i am good but can't believe no one cann help on this. i hope u are good too and i trust u will have a great weekend.

may your light shine and may loads of people come rejoice with you for the good and great things the Lord your God will do for you
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by hotangel2(f): 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2005
amen smiley And you too.
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by lexyflexy(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2005
well i think it wise you split the beans
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2007
alariwo of africa
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by joshjosh(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2008
thank you

15yrs old only you could answer.

God blesssssssssssssssssssss you richly
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by bolajibaok(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2008
a girl sang it . not alariwo
Re: The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? by TEENaJayJay(f): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
bolajibaok:
a girl sang it . not alariwo
joshjosh:
Who sang sleeping open eye, please?

Hello everyone,

Can someone kindly tell me who sang "sleeping open eye"? It is a lady. What is the album title and other necesary info, please? Many thanks for your help

Have you been able to find the singer?

(1) (Reply)

New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) / Nigerian Music Is Sounding The Same: Same Beat! / New Music;9ice; Adigun + Attitude + Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.