Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

The New Radio Station In Ogun State - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The New Radio Station In Ogun State (7301 Views)

New Radio Station, Rave FM 91.7, Launched In Osogbo / New Radio Station In Ibadan On Frequency Modulation 102.3mhz / Magic 102.9 New Radio Station In South East Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Radio Station In Ogun State by GERMANE1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2009
A NEW RADIO STATION HAS BEEN LAUNCHED IN OGUN STATE CAPITAL, ABEOKUTA. ROCKCITY 101.9 F.M IS ITS NAME. IT IS THE FIRST NEWS, TAKSHOW AND ENTERTAINMENT STATION IN NIGERIA AND THE FIRST PRIVATE RADIO STATION IN OGUN STATE. THE RADIO STATION IS POSED TO REVOLUTIONALISED BROADCASTING IN NIGERIA. AFTER BREAKING THE JINX THE RADIO STATION WHICH HAS ITS SLOGAN AS THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE WILL PROVIDE BALANCE STORIES BASED ON FACT TO THE PEOPLE, GIVE THEM TO AIR THE VIEW WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS. ITS GOING TO WONDERFUL WITH ROCKCITY F.M 101.9. TONE TO THE FREQUENCY AN EXPERIENCED EXCELLENCE RADIO BROADCASTING NEVER BEFORE. *********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by otobiloba1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2009
@poster, am a student there in ogun state unaab to be precise,am an hop head till wateva.i dnt knw if i can ave some to do to the dead hop life in ogun via ur station.

i'd await ur reply
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by GERMANE1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2009
A NEW RADIO STATION HAS BEEN LAUNCHED IN OGUN STATE CAPITAL, ABEOKUTA. ROCKCITY 101.9 F.M IS ITS NAME. IT IS THE FIRST NEWS, TALKSHOW AND ENTERTAINMENT STATION IN NIGERIA AND THE FIRST PRIVATE RADIO STATION IN OGUN STATE. THE RADIO STATION IS POSED TO  REVOLUTIONALISED BROADCASTING IN NIGERIA. AFTER BREAKING THE JINX, THE STATION WHICH HAS ITS SLOGAN AS THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE WILL PROVIDE BALANCE STORIES BASED ON FACTS TO THE PEOPLE, GIVE THEM THE FREEDOM TO AIR THEIR VIEWS WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS. ITS GOING TO BED WONDERFUL WITH ROCKCITY F.M 101.9. TONE TO THE FREQUENCY AND EXPERIENCE EXCELLENCE RADIO BROADCASTING LIKE NEVER BEFORE[b][/b]. YOU ARE GOING TO SAY I SAID IT.
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by tosinaded(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2009
na studio be that grin
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by showbobo(m): 12:21am On Feb 08, 2009
tosinaded@:

na studio be that grin
More like an Electronics repairer workshop[b](RADIONIC)[/b] cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2009
The dude is fine sha. kiss

Even my room gotz more electronics than that lipsrsealed
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by TOYOSI20(f): 2:09am On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

The dude is fine sha. kiss

Even my room gotz more electronics than that lipsrsealed

I don die ooo. . .Why u come dey diss a whole Radio station like that naa?? shocked grin grin grin grin

Not fair at all oo. . . . lipsrsealed

@ Topic

Big ups to y'alls radio station oo, hopefully u guys are good at what u do!! cheesy
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by tosinaded(m): 6:54am On Feb 08, 2009
we nor dey diss am o, just wondering how this statement

GERMANE1:

THE RADIO STATION IS POSED TO REVOLUTIONALISED BROADCASTING IN NIGERIA. AFTER

is bound to happen if na he studio be that undecided
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by owolomo(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2009
HEY YO, Everything always START SOMEWHERE, AHH AHH, NO BE START, ABEGI, MAKE DEY DO WELL, SPREAD THE JAMZ TO THAT END TOO grin
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by Fadajasi(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2009
When will there be a radio station in ogbomoso?
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by browncraft: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2009
HEY FOLKS, pOINT OF CORRECTION, that studio@ that the guy's backdrop is not ROCKCITY FM STUDIO, its NTA abeokuta. I hv been to rockcity fm studio and they have one of the latest and best ultra-modern studio equipment viable and compliant with 21st century broadcasting

that guy just wan show him wackness with him cheap popularity for NTA 12 abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by DJOKAY(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2009
Nice one!
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by DJOKAY(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2009
Nice one!
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by tosinaded(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2009
C as cv dey fall in
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by iyaski: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
Hey dude! Think b4 you comment. That fellow posed for his pix in NTA studio or somewhere like that. That, for sure, is not ROCKCITY 101.9 studio which I've been to and is one of the best stations i listened to. It is the 1st interactive radio station in Naija. they are doing pretty well with DJ Klem, DJ Geenius, DJ Speaky, DJ Switch etc., If you wanna join the train email me soonest. Hurray (swaggerrockcity@gmail.com) smiley wink
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by tosinaded(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2009
shut up jare!!!!!!
dey open username up and down dey post!!!!!!

wether it is rock fm abi na cement fm or nta, that studio is an eye sore
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by MrCrackles(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2009
Na [b]Tosin [/b]get the new radio station? cheesy
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by MrCrackles(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
tosinaded@:

na studio be that grin

Nor be you employ the guy for your workshop?! grin
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by tosinaded(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2009
anuofia
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by MrCrackles(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2009
tosinaded@:

anuofia

U dey craze grin
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by CGutta(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nor be you employ the guy for your workshop?! grin

ROFLMAO!!! grin grin grin Nice one!
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by diplomats: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2009
[b]I THINK PEOPLE TALKING NEGATIVELY ABOUT ROCKCITY FM ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE ARE ENEMY OF PROGRESS. IF YOU RESIDES IN OGUN STATE, YOU WILL KNOW THAT ROCKCITY FM HAS TTRULYBREAK THE JINX OF ONE SIDED AND RESTRICTED INFORMATION. WE ARE REALLY PROUD TO HAVE THE FIRST PRIVATE RADIO STATION IN OGUN STATE WHICH WE HAVE FOR LONG YEARNING FOR. ROCKCITY FM IS REALLY THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE AS IT GIVES US THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS OUR VIEWS IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR POLITICAL, RELIGIOUS, ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL AFFILIATIONS. HOPE YOU ARE NOT SPONSORED TO RUN DOWN THE STATION BECAUSE YOUR 'ALLIESARE CHALLENGED PROFESSIONAL WISE. ROCKCITY FM 101.9 ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE HAS COME TO STAY AND NO 'BAD MOUTH' CAN RUN IT DOWN IN AS MUCH AS IT REMAINS WITH THE PEOPLE. WE ARE PROUD ONCE AGAIN TO HAVE BROADCAST STATION SUCH AS ROCKCITY FM. MY COMMENT AND OBSERVATION IS OPEN TO VERIFICATIONS AND I CHALLENGED PEOPLE LIKE TOSINADED, SHOWBOBO AND HEATFUSION TO DO PERSONAL INVESTIGATION AND COME OUT IN THE OPEN TO ADMIT THEIR POOR ERROR OF JUDGEMENT. ROCKCITY FM WE THE PEOPLE OF OGUN STATE ARE STRONGLY BEHIND YOU.[/b]
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by Omotaday(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2016
iyaski:
Hey dude! Think b4 you comment. That fellow posed for his pix in NTA studio or somewhere like that. That, for sure, is not ROCKCITY 101.9 studio which I've been to and is one of the best stations i listened to. It is the 1st interactive radio station in Naija. they are doing pretty well with DJ Klem, DJ Geenius, DJ Speaky, DJ Switch etc., If you wanna join the train email me soonest. Hurray (swaggerrockcity@gmail.com) smiley wink
hello good morning bruh, how are you? Do you still have the link of Rock city FM?
Re: The New Radio Station In Ogun State by omatsone: 1:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Don't be stuck singing the same old songs for decades, here are 10 Latest and fresh Nigerian songs for you to learn and add to your music Playlist, device or even lead worship with if you sing in your church. In no particular order:

1. Onos - Alagbara
2. Sinach - Way Maker
3. Glowreeyah - Miracle Worker
4. Joi Mor - Yahweh
5. Eben - Alpha and Omega
6. Eric Arubayi - My Everything
7. Nathaniel Bassey - This God is too good
8. Ayo Vincent ft Onos - Halleluyah
9. Eben - At The Center
10. Onos Brisibi - Oyoyoma

To listen and download visit www.xclusivegospel.com

(1) (Reply)

9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Zahara – Mgodi / First Tribute Song To Mc Loph Is Out - Pain In My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.