Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Best Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Best Application (599 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Application by ud003: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Please which is the best application to build a school management system with.
Re: The Best Application by Borwe: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
First off, don't trust other programs to make your application.. This would create big securoty wholes, some you might not even know of.

With that said:
If your building from scratch I advice java if you need performance, But if you are in a hurry to make it, just use basic php and html to create a webinterface to connect to mysql instead.
Re: The Best Application by Pffft: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Borwe:
First off, don't trust other programs to make your application.. This would create big securoty wholes, some you might not even know of.

With that said:
If your building from scratch I advice java if you need performance, But if you are in a hurry to make it, just use basic php and html to create a webinterface to connect to mysql instead.

Care to explain further?
Re: The Best Application by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
When the application gets bigger, Java actually scales. am not an EE developer only basic info on tomcat and spring but it seems Java is compiled unlike PHP which executes every time. like i said am not a Java Web Developer only basic knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ict Training Free Of Charge / Day 3 - What It's Like To Build Your First App / Update Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.