Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here - NYSC (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here (90435 Views)

Ebonyi A15 Lets Meet Here / Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
ayanfevicky:

Abi o, dey just abandoned us...such is life, lol. I guess the stress in camp didnt give them time n space for more updates, hopefully we sud get more update and advice from them wen they are done.
still with you o
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by joedrae(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hello Ogun state Batch A Corpers, my sister got posted to Ogun state(present batch b) but is willing to be posted to a firm around sagamu. Please what is the easiest method that we can use to get her posted to that firm. The firm is not willing to give her a request letter but will gladly accept her if she gets posted there. Thanks for you responses great peeps. God bless.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Accommodation in Ajuwon, Akute and Alagbole axis of Ogun state for Corp members.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Alipanks(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
07034681329 add me to our whatsoever group pls 07034681329 add me to our whatsoever group pls
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by rayo4sure: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Pls I relocated and am now @home but on my dashboard, I saw "ur application is being processed, pls what does DAT mean, and frm which state coordinator are we going to collect clearance from before I can print my relocation letter , is it d state of deployment or d state I relocated to
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Babajide1990: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2016
You can earn some euros while pocketing your alawee

distance is not an issue...remember the world is a global village via the internet

check my signature
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by spartoo: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
rayo4sure:
Pls I relocated and am now @home but on my dashboard, I saw "ur application is being processed, pls what does DAT mean, and frm which state coordinator are we going to collect clearance from before I can print my relocation letter , is it d state of deployment or d state I relocated to

I don't know if we have th answer u want here. y not go to ur secretariat to make enquiries
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by sokeyBaBa: 3:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Nysc in Ogun state is pretty ok, The camp is superb, the Military guys where cool.Though the state government does not pay. Am currently serving in a Govt.sch at Sagamu..And its been ok
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Olorunleke001: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Samguine:

Places like Ota, Abeokuta, Mowe, Agbara are quite industrialised. Very difficult for corpers to get posted to companies without influencing it. So if working in a company is your goal, start influencing it from day one.

If working in a company is our goal, how can we influence it?
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by bigcil2(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2016
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Corpers that will be posted to Abeokuta South and North respectively.

Abeokuta is a simple city.

Abeokuta's Real Estate is not as Cheap as you think it will be.
Abeokuta's Estate Agents do not smile when corpers approach them. Because they believe you won't pay.

If you have these at the back of your mind you will not find it stressful, the first few days you will be here.

So.....
If you're going to need a Self Contained, or you want to share a flat , we can make that happen. As at this moment we have over 100 units of self contained scattered across the city of Abeokuta. Getting accommodation won't be a problem at all.

We have
Room self contained
Room and parlor self contained (Mini Flat )
Flats
Duplexes.

All these houses have water source majorly bore hole or well with pump
Tiled floor
Wardrobe
Kitchen Cabinet.

You can contact us
Letout Nigeria
Ijeja Road, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
08034135274, 08094990098
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by ussy09(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2016
VickyRotex:
Omo Ogun Ise ya!!! cheesy grin
Willing to assist anyone posted to Ogun State. Cos I served there.

I recommend this guy Yinkard4me. He was a blessing to me when I got my call up letter. Batch C 2013/2014. I got to know him on this forum. Came up to NL the night I got my call up letter, and he assisted me with various informations. All I needed to do from camp to PPA/CDS. Oh he was a great blessing. I had a very smooth transition. cool

I'm very sure there are other experienced ex/present Corps Members willing to assist aswel.

Am sure we are all willing to assist y'all.

Ogun is a very nice place, you're sure gonna enjoy it smiley

It's time to obey the clarion call. Please make it count in a positive way. smiley

Cheers!!!
hw much is d state paying, wats up wit dia cost of living and accommodation like self con?
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Bigdreams(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2016
Hi corps members,

How has service year been? You will succeed.

As a current 'corper' it is very important that you arm yourself with a professional CV which will give you an edge during recruitment exercises.

You can apply for jobs while still serving as you don't have to wait till service year is over before you begin to apply for jobs.

It doesn't matter if you have no previous work experience, a professional CV can still be crafted for you.

Visit this link >> https://www.nairaland.com/1802532/professional-cv-rewrite-corps-members << to read why you need a professional CV and also the testimonials of people right here on Nairaland that I have crafted professional CVs for.

You can reach me on whatsapp - 08144303049, BBM - 2B6A257E or Call 08098086797.

I am your choice for crafting professional CVs that give you an edge during recruitment exercises.

Thanks.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by VickyRotex(f): 3:26pm On May 10, 2016
ussy09:

hw much is d state paying, wats up wit dia cost of living and accommodation like self con?

When I served, the state didnt pay those of us that served in Abeokuta. They only payed those who served in rural areas, and I think it was 5k per month. I don't know if that has changed now.

I really dont have much idea about the cost of living, because the school I served, provided accomodation and feeding for me.

But I think to rent a self con for a year in Abeokuta is about 70 to 80k.

And if you're someone who doesnt spend so much, and would love to save, I believe15 to 20k should cover your monthly expenses including transportation. Especially, if you make your meals yourself and not eat outside often.

I don't know how much transport would cost now. But give and take 20 to 25k should sort you out for a month. And there are months you wouldnt even have to spend up to that, I believe.

Cheers
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by ussy09(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2016
VickyRotex:

When I served, the state didnt pay those of us that served in Abeokuta. They only payed those who served in rural areas, and I think it was 5k per month. I don't know if that has changed now.

I really dont have much idea about the cost of living, because the school I served, provided accomodation and feeding for me.

But I think to rent a self con for a year in Abeokuta is about 70 to 80k.

And if you're someone who doesnt spend so much, and would love to save, I believe15 to 20k should cover your monthly expenses including transportation. Especially, if you make your meals yourself and not eat outside often.

I don't know how much transport would cost now. But give and take 20 to 25k should sort you out for a month. And there are months you wouldnt even have to spend up to that, I believe.

Cheers
Tnx for d info I appreci8.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by VickyRotex(f): 4:40am On May 11, 2016
ussy09:

Tnx for d info I appreci8.

You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by curiox007: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
any body here did the Firstbank insurance In camp? have you been paid.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by adewuyi2012: 12:40am On Apr 06, 2017
*THE FAMILY RULES*<br>
<br>
(1) The main purpose of this group is to relate, share knowledge, have fun, help one another, keep ourselves informed with the world around us *(please make sure what you share is in a common language eg English)* and to share the word of God.<br>
<br>
(2) Members are encouraged to relate well with one another in love,respect,wisdom,maturity and understanding.<br>
<br>
(3) If any member have posts relating to e.g. on saturday is for music, movies, poem and job updates<br>
they should post it without having to get permission from the Admins..as long as d posts are related to the ongoing discussion..however, once a member noticed that there is an ongoing discussion, such member should exercise patient 4 dem to finish d discussion b4 making d post.<br>
<br>
(4) Feel free to contact any of the Admins if you are not too okay with any comment or behaviour of any member..please don&apos;t take laws into your hands by raining abusive words on the group&apos;s page.<br>
Report to us and appropriate action will be taken.<br>
<br>
*ACTIVITIES PER DAY*<br>
<br>
•Monday: Sport<br>
•Tuesday: Health talk<br>
•Wednesday: Love, Relationship and Welfare<br>
•Thursday: Entrepreneur<br>
•Friday: Politics, Economy and News around the world<br>
•Saturday: Music, Movies and Job Updates. <br>
•Sunday: Bible study.<br>
<br>
*Courtesy- ADMIN*

chat 07087844062 to join
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by noshiobec(f): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pls between Ogun and Oyo which is better for a youth corp
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by noshiobec(f): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Between Oyo and Ogun which is better for a youth corp
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Mrval20(m): 12:40am On Apr 07, 2017
noshiobec:
Between Oyo and Ogun which is better for a youth corp
Ogun.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Dhorcas(f): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by Dhorcas(f): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Hello all. Please my lil sis just relocated to Ogun. Does any one know of a school fur her ppa...
Preferably Sango Ota or environs
Her faculty is Agric.
Re: Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here by lajidson(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2022
Accommodation! Accommodation!!
Accommodation!!!

Looking for accommodation has now been made easier, faster and more reliable.

If you're looking for accommodation anywhere in Abeokuta, I’ll find your ideal accommodation for you.

You deserve the best!

WhatsApp or call

Accommodation! Accommodation!!
Accommodation!!!

Looking for accommodation has now been made easier, faster and more reliable.

If you're looking for accommodation anywhere in Abeokuta, I’ll find your ideal accommodation for you.

You deserve the best!

WhatsApp or call

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) / MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.