Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Flash I.T. Solutions Internship Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flash I.T. Solutions Internship Programme (635 Views)

African Development Bank Internship Programme 2017 / Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme / 2016-2017 Shell/petan Graduate Internship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flash I.T. Solutions Internship Programme by jideflash(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flash I.T. Solutions, a web design firm based in mainland Lagos, is currently seeking people for paid internships (except for a monthly transportation stipend) working in any of the following capacities: web design, web programming, graphics and motion artiste, social marketing, and administrative/executive assistant.

In this internship, you’ll work closely with the team to create and redesign internal and client web sites, corporate ID branding, receive personal instruction and mentorship from Our Team, and gain real work experience in a fun and creative office.

Job Descriptions
Web Design Intern
Basic HTML and CSS
Adobe Photoshop and/or Fireworks
Experience with WordPress
Great design sense (with portfolio) and portfolio
Candidate must have a laptop computer

Graphics / motion Intern
Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (CS4+)
Motion graphics experience with After Effects
3D generalist with modeling and animating experience
Strong skills in design, typography and 2D motion design
Candidate must have a laptop computer and portfolio

Web Programmer Intern
PHP/mySQL
Proficiency with WordPress, joomla, Magento etc
JavaScript
Candidate must have a laptop computer and portfolio

Social Marketing Intern
Be outgoing
Be an active and enthusiastic user of social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
Basic HTML skills
Experience with WordPress

Admin Officer Intern
Be punctual and very responsible
Excellent writing skills
Great organization
Experience with MS Word and Excel

How to Apply:
Send your applications to career@flashitsolutions.com
Re: Flash I.T. Solutions Internship Programme by DaPhilosopher(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
I just sent you mail-....muyiwa@gmail.
Re: Flash I.T. Solutions Internship Programme by jideflash(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
more slots available

(1) (Reply)

Wanted / Direct Sales Agent / Account Officer,sales Supervisor And Vsm Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.