Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here (12903 Views)

This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State / PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here / Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by kalasexy(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color],can anyone help me out on how to move from port Harcourt (river state) to zamfara or sokoto
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by olu4life(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2015
Pls anyone has an idea of d fare to Zamfara from Iddo garage?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by excess4luv: 9:49pm On May 02, 2015
My correlates posted to Zamfara, please add them
07039729009, and 08034
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by excess4luv: 9:57pm On May 02, 2015
excess4luv:
My correlates posted to Zamfara, please add them
07039729009, and 08034
my course mates posted to Zamfara please add them to whatsapp, 07039729009, and 08034746328
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by adeniyi00(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2015
Dnt let anybody deceive u that zamfara camp is boring, u guys can make it fun filled by urself. I camp almost one year ago, A14, D camp was fun. bt i later redeployed. enjoy ur camp to d fullest, u cant camp twice. While in camp i participated in almost all programs, i was a member of PET, that gave me d leverage to miss parade, i first joined OBS(orientation broadcasting services) i later left them cos it was boring me, i was in drama, cultural dance, i was later made d parade sub guard and i was in my plantoon football team. I enjoyed my camping. i always eat free fud in maami, by one maga of my camp gf always took me and d girl to maami. tsafe camp rocksssss.
pls go with ur sunglasses as well as nose guards. things are very cheap in camp, u dmt need to wt extra unnecesary loads.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by semasir: 3:06pm On May 03, 2015
Maybe your set was boring but mine wasn't though; I'm 14B and was part of the OBS too and Mr. Phillip and Lots helped too. I relocated too but enjoyed camp to the fullest.

adeniyi00:
Dnt let anybody deceive u that zamfara camp is boring, u guys can make it fun filled by urself. I camp almost one year ago, A14, D camp was fun. bt i later redeployed. enjoy ur camp to d fullest, u cant camp twice. While in camp i participated in almost all programs, i was a member of PET, that gave me d leverage to miss parade, i first joined OBS(orientation broadcasting services) i later left them cos it was boring me, i was in drama, cultural dance, i was later made d parade sub guard and i was in my plantoon football team. I enjoyed my camping. i always eat free fud in maami, by one maga of my camp gf always took me and d girl to maami. tsafe camp rocksssss.
pls go with ur sunglasses as well as nose guards. things are very cheap in camp, u dmt need to wt extra unnecesary loads.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by adeniyi00(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2015
semasir:
Maybe your set was boring but mine wasn't though; I'm 14B and was part of the OBS too and Mr. Phillip and Lots helped too. I relocated too but enjoyed camp to the fullest.

Thats exactly my point, bt i think urs shd b more lively cos it was during ur set they started camping male and female in d same camp
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by semasir: 7:23pm On May 03, 2015
Yes....we were the first who had a mixed camping....

adeniyi00:

Thats exactly my point, bt i think urs shd b more lively cos it was during ur set they started camping male and female in d same camp
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by winnieomaji: 1:35am On May 04, 2015
Hello...i ws just posted to Zamfara and i wuld rly like to know how to go about the redeployment after the camp,..pls guyss any help?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by winnieomaji: 1:41am On May 04, 2015
Adeniyi00 i need ur help especially, u said u got redeployed, how did u go abt it? What if i can't get a doctor's report? Wuld there stil be other ways of redeploying?? Am desperate
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by semasir: 6:17am On May 04, 2015
Fill the relocation form and pray or apply all possible means you know. I was relocated with no penny paid too

winnieomaji:
Adeniyi00 i need ur help especially, u said u got redeployed, how did u go abt it? What if i can't get a doctor's report? Wuld there stil be other ways of redeploying?? Am desperate
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by winnieomaji: 8:13am On May 04, 2015
Anyone leaving from Benue to Zamfara tomorrow morning?
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by winnieomaji: 8:17am On May 04, 2015
Anyone leaving from Benue to Zamfara tomorrow morning?...thanks for the info @ semasir!.. Can i get ur contact so i can get more info abt the success of ur redeployment, thanks much!
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by sirviktor(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2015
winnieomaji:
Anyone leaving from Benue to Zamfara tomorrow morning?

Drop your contact and be added in the group, you may find someone.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 04, 2015
I just arrived the camp at Tsafe now.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 04, 2015
I just arrived the camp at Tsafe now. Since 2012 I have never had a long journey like this. I give GOD all the glory for a safety journey. Wishing all of you that have not yet arrived a safe mercy journey.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by adeniyi00(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2015
One easy way to get redeployment in camp is to become corper doctors friend, they will be d one to screen those that will redeploy and eventually recomend it. u can go wt a medical report bt i dnt advice u lie o, there was a guy in my camp that said he was mentally unstable, lol, his redeployment was rejected.
be friends wt doctors, ur redeployment is easy. A doctor in camp helped me.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Goldpeas(m): 7:41am On May 11, 2015
sirviktor:

OK. Would do.
Please add me ....07062529236
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by admox2003(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2015
@yokiti sorry for the Late reply. I guess u are enjoying yourself in camp now with the regimented time and stuffs. Anyway am in Anka Local government in ZM which is the oldest. There are 14 local government and if u are lucky you might be posted to a good one, that is if u want to stay though. Life is peaceful here no problem @ all. Jst whatsapp me if u have any question to ask 08050929908 . I have 46 days to my Pop so am good to go.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 25, 2015
Yedo:
Donwise what is OBS
OBS means Orientation Broadcasting Station.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 25, 2015
Thankyou LORD JESUS. I give GOD all the glory and honour for a successful orientation. I have never fallen sick through out the camp activities; I was transformed Spiritually, Musically.It is indeed the will of GOD that I was deployed to Zamfara.Am posted to Gusau and have gotten a free accommodation.It is my earnest prayer that the purpose by which am sent here be fulfilled in JESUS name.The LORD has been faithful to me, I have seen His hands in everything I did since I came here. Praise The LORD.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 25, 2015
AMEN
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by kkfada(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Glory to God it has come and gone!!! tsafe was fun to a point meeting of new friends from chykii, Mr brown the best player of the football tournament platoon 8, young platoon 4, wizzy the rugged man (my partner in crime dope man) the wizzy of imo in my hostel(Ttalkative) , ursulla my only female friend in camp not minding she spent 4 days in camp, amaka platoon 5 my crush loved her from a distance cos she was de hot cake of the platoon and the soldiers my platoon commander coporal audu and the iron lady soldiers, banger banger the pest of the camp hate u for always disturbing me when I want to dodge (lols) and others..it was an experience worth it and I never regretted it cos I learnt a lot personal with life in de prison, life of being controlled for 3 weeks no more my way I miss de life and de social environment of different walks of life not forgetting the crazy dusty storm very bad and dirty...then coming out of camp when posted to birin magadi meet Collins relocated to oyo, Victoria the crying girl and de older corper corper tunde I appreciate you all for coming across my life in dat part of the walk of life you will be written in my life history book.. Finally relocated back to lagos ,back to work not minding I got some queries from my boss.. am fully ready to continue with the corper journey for one year...For my bestie youngie hail u down dia in port Harcourt we gonna hook up again with our ladies by our side like we did in abuja for dayzzzzz was fun both from camp to gusau down to abuja where we parted.
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by kkfada(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
share ur experience in camp and give out ur shout out!!!
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by Luchiana1(f): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hurray!*
*Its the D-day!!*
_*Its the Corpers Easter Hangout!!!*_
I welcome us all to the day we've been anticipating for, where *"Omegavision Theatre Troupe"* in conjuction with *"Shekinah playhouse"* will be entertaining us in an unusual dimension. A Most wonderful Stage Play.
Come one, come all, with a cheerful look, a joyful heart and a faith motivated expectation that will provoke God to shower His divine virtues that will grant us unprecedented fortunes in our various fields of endeavor.
You can't afford to miss it!
Invite your friends and everyone around you, and let's have fun together.
Venue: NCCF (Corpers lodge), Gidan Kofa, Samaru, Gusau.Zamfara Time :5:00pm Date March30 2018. Call zeroseven zero eight two nine seven nine nine four nine
God bless you richly is our prayer.
*#Corpers Easter Hangout#*
Re: Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here by JfYL4PB: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'm going from cross river state, or Akwa ibom. Let's arrange

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Congratulates All 2015/2016 Batch A Corps Members Passing Out Today / NYSC Signs MoU To Include Corps Members On NHIS Programme / Insecurity: Zamfara Relocates NYSC Orientation Camp To Gusau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.