Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here (14614 Views)

Osun State Batch A15. Let's Me Here. / Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by Georgekojo: 3:04pm On May 01, 2015
Pls does anyone knows the standard process for redeployment and what preparation should be made towards this before going to camp. cheesy
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by hummerwise(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2015
Georgekojo:
Pls does anyone knows the standard process for redeployment and what preparation should be made towards this before going to camp. cheesy
A frnd of mine who was previously posted there told me they were given an option to get re-deployed to other states based on security grounds..
As a mata of fact he went there with a medical report and later found out dea was no need for it.
I just pray our batch gets Lucky and the priviledge of re-deployment the previous batch got.
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by kinkymax: 8:05am On May 02, 2015
hummerwise:

A frnd of mine who was previously posted there told me they were given an option to get re-deployed to other states based on security grounds..
As a mata of fact he went there with a medical report and later found out dea was no need for it.
I just pray our batch gets Lucky and the priviledge of re-deployment the previous batch got.
are u Crios? I wil b so glad if dat is d case o. Cos I can't spnd mor Dan 3weeks in dt place.
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by hummerwise(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2015
kinkymax:
are u Crios? I wil b so glad if dat is d case o. Cos I can't spnd mor Dan 3weeks in dt place.
According to my find. . Ayam sewious

I just hope our batch gets that luck too
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by hummerwise(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2015
[size=16pt]for anyone moving from lag, the best place to get a transport going to plateau is in ijora..i will be Goin tomorrow to book for a ticket and anybody who wants to take the same route shud let us meet at ijora tomorrow so that we can at least travel in group..... If you wanna travel alone, God be with you all d way, but if you wanna travel wif pple with the same reason as urs pls contact me tru my fone no (07038261724) or BBm (7E3918E3) [/size]

Tanx
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by ViewPointNig: 3:20pm On May 02, 2015
A warm welcome to all NYSC corps members posted to Plateau state (home of peace and tourism). Guys you will surely enjoy Plateau with a lot of tourist sites to visit. I know how it can be going to camp as still remember when i went for mine.

Jos to Mangu is approximately 45minutes to an hour. You will leave Jos and get to Mangu Via Barkin Ladi. You wil meander through a rocky terrain and pass by some tin mines and ponds before getting into Mangu. You will enjoy the journey if you like nature.

You can visit Kerang volcanic rock (source of Swan water), Ampidong crater lake (one of its kind in Africa) and Panyam fish farm all in Mangu LGA. Be ready to enjoy cheap Irish potatoes which is mainly grown in the LGA. I am from Plateau and will be willing to help with advice. Anyone with any question about the state or Mangu LGA where the orientation camp is based should feel free to ask me. Cheers and enjoy Plateau.

For up to date news about Plateau and the middle belt please visit our news portal
http://www.viewpointnigeria.com/

"Mwanle"

"Mwanle" means welcome in Mwaghavul, the local dialect of Mangu LGA.

Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by mcdokwe(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2015
To all incoming members,

We have been expecting you.
Long before now, we've been praying for you. We have asked God to make you accept your posting in good faith, we also asked him to guide you safely to camp, grant you strength to partake in the camping exercise, have a rewarding and memorable service year.

To make it real, you have to take all necessary actions to ensure your personal safety and set your mind to enjoy the service year.
If you can avoid late and rush hour journey, please do. Also note that the camp is open for upto 3days after commencement.

Safe trip and see you all in your respective camps especially those coming to Mangu.

For any form of assistance, suggestion or advice, feel free to use the contacts from my signature.

1 Like

Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by mcdokwe(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2015
Plateau people are generally loving especially to corp members. You could easily ask anyone questions and expect to get the correct direction if and only if the person knows. Drivers can easily direct you also. See you all in camp.

For all those coming earlier but have no intention of going to the camp before Tuesday, there are a lot of family houses willing to accommodate you. The include the NACC, NCCF and other Christian corpers fellowship.

Grace

1 Like

Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by holutosin(f): 8:56pm On May 02, 2015
yokiti:
Holutosin and Enimoney, the Mangu camp bound brethren calleth on you. We trust that your experience on the Plateau will help us here.
As Enimoney said earlier Plateau state is a very nice place and the camp is also an awesome one.

2 Likes

Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by Almansur1(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2015
ENIMONEY:
the camp is tiled and neat. you and ur baby will be safe even much more now that the cold has reduced. during my time we had lots of nursing mothers. i even had one baby corper in my corner. you won't stay long but u will cope fine.
eni gud work u are doing here,
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by Almansur1(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2015
plateau is not bad as pple that never ric here always painted it am sure when u ric here, all of u dat are planin to redeploy will change ur heart and to uite that are coming if u need any assistance u can holla me @08058334123 am serving in mangu, mangu local govt
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by Almansur1(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2015
Almansur1:
plateau is not bad as pple that never ric here always painted it am sure when u ric here, all of u dat are planin to redeploy will change ur heart and to uite that are coming if u need any assistance u can holla me @08058333123 am serving in mangu, mangu local govt
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by mcdokwe(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2015
hummerwise:

scratch that. There is peace on the Plateau and relocation is strictly on marital and health grounds
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by Hopez456(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2015
Almansur1:
plateau is not bad as pple that never ric here always painted it am sure when u ric here, all of u dat are planin to redeploy will change ur heart and to uite that are coming if u need any assistance u can holla me @08058334123 am serving in mangu, mangu local govt
Thanks bro. can u pls tell us mobile network situation in d camp?
Greatest uite!
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by Almansur1(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2015
Hopez456:
Thanks bro. can u pls tell us mobile network situation in d camp?
Greatest uite!
in camp airtel is ok but d rest of network fluctuate that is go nd come but airtel is ok small sha
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by Hopez456(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2015
Almansur1:
in camp airtel is ok but d rest of network fluctuate that is go nd come but airtel is ok small sha
Alright Thanks.
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by mcdokwe(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2015
I just learnt that a new Mtn mast has been installed in camp.
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by Hopez456(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2015
mcdokwe:
I just learnt that a new Mtn mast has been installed in camp.
That will be lovely if true.
Thanks.
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by blessantamus1: 8:58pm On May 27, 2015
mcdokwe:
To all incoming members,

We have been expecting you.
Long before now, we've been praying for you. We have asked God to make you accept your posting in good faith, we also asked him to guide you safely to camp, grant you strength to partake in the camping exercise, have a rewarding and memorable service year.

To make it real, you have to take all necessary actions to ensure your personal safety and set your mind to enjoy the service year.
If you can avoid late and rush hour journey, please do. Also note that the camp is open for upto 3days after commencement.

Safe trip and see you all in your respective camps especially those coming to Mangu.

For any form of assistance, suggestion or advice, feel free to use the contacts from my signature.
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by olubori1(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2015
I really enjoyed my stay at Mangu camp. NYARSH UP EVERYWHERE

2 Likes

Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by omotoyiwa(f): 8:20pm On May 28, 2015
Nyarsh up everywhere,now,squat down......lol, I will never forget captain o.s.quadri (a firm man nd disciplinarian to d core)
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by hummerwise(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
omotoyiwa:
Nyarsh up everywhere,now,squat down......lol, I will never forget captain o.s.quadri (a firm man nd disciplinarian to d core)
In dis regimented camp, if you are discipine the only prob let you have is that you have no problem......

1 Like

Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by WhoDeyThere(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2015
olubori1:
I really enjoyed my stay at Mangu camp. NYARSH UP EVERYWHERE
pls wht about redeployment there?
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by lillywhity(f): 10:46pm On May 31, 2015
no plateau state stream 2 in d house.....going frm Enugu? watsapp 07052398700
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by olubori1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
WhoDeyThere:
pls wht about redeployment there?
redeployment is on marital and health ground. if your case is genuine,its very easy
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by hedva(f): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Any batch A corper serving in jos and want 2 get household items or needs an apartment should holla @ me cos m selling off the stuffs I used and planning to vacate my apartment by end of d month due 2 passing out..08136676015, 09092036813
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by omotoyiwa(f): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
hedva:
Any batch A corper serving in jos and want 2 get household items or needs an apartment should holla @ me cos m selling off the stuffs I used and planning to vacate my apartment by end of d month due 2 passing out..08136676015, 09092036813
which area or local govt ar u residing
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by hedva(f): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
omotoyiwa:
which area or local govt ar u residing
Jos North
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by omotoyiwa(f): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
hedva:
Jos North
was posted to jos north too.let's talk on watsapp,which of. Ur numba should I ad up
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by hedva(f): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2015
omotoyiwa:
was posted to jos north too.let's talk on watsapp,which of. Ur numba should I ad up
mtn 08136676015
Re: PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here by Wazoblog(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Who Was Postd To Jos South?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc 2021 Batch C / Did You Get A Job Through NYSC Scheme? / NYSC Not A Waste Of Time, Says DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.