Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

When Nairaland Becomes Entertainment. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Nairaland Becomes Entertainment. (780 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Nairaland Becomes Entertainment. by tallnaijaf: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2009
OK, here I am attempting to put something of an interesting post to this forum.
This is to my good pals who assume female identities, for reasons unbeknown to me.

To Mukina, IIce and Ikafema

Thank you for making Nairaland  a place where i can gallivant in my mischief and have a good laugh.
Firstly Mukina (since "she" is the person with whom am more familiar.),
I am surprised that you being a[b] Muslim[/b] would engage in the games that you play( assuming that you are not lying about your religious ethos)
If your behaviour is synonymous with Muslim, then the Muslim Religion have much to be desired.
If however, you are just being a bad Muslim and more grievously a Bad person, then I believe that you should take a long introspective look at yourself.

In the main, what I do here is just a game,entirely for fun not something to be taken seriously to the point of being malicious and destructive in actions.
I was always of the opinion that " Africans" are a friendly bunch, but thanks to you and your cronies I have to rethink that particular position.

bear with me, need to go get a sixpack of guinness. be bak to continue.
tongue

Am back.
IIce have always found it in her/his best interest to remain hidden.
that to me is suggestive of a very ugly individual whose self esteem is so brittle
that she cannot relate without being behind an anonymous profile on the internet.
She even go as far as to give us clues to her physical attributes.
she identify herself as a wrinkled 61 vyr old and green skinned(a subliminal projection of self), conjuring up images of an Alien being. cheesy cheesy grin

IIce Over to you.

What do i say about Ikafema.

The uninteresting part of the trio
that would be relegated to obscurity
had it not been for the other two.

(1) (Reply)

Check The Real Koko Here / Your Book Reviews / Countrygirl, Where Art Thou?- A Short Ode To Ms Countrygirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.