Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars (1451 Views)

Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free / Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars / Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by cesarblu: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
The pastor who asked followers to buy him a new $65 million aircraft blames the devil for losing the old one—and says he may need a spaceship to evangelize on Mars.

Satan stole Pastor Creflo Dollar’s private jet, according to a paid spokesman for Satan’s opposition, Pastor Creflo Dollar.

During a recent sermon, Dollar addressed his critics in the media who challenged him when he tried to convince the members of his congregation that they should buy him a $65 million private jet.

In particular, Dollar said those who tried to damn him to a life of TSA pat-downs and long lines were doing the work of Satan, and that one day he would ask God for a billion dollars to buy a spaceship so he can go to Mars.

Wide-eyed and rabid, Dollar told his congregation: “I can dream as long as I want to! I can believe God as long as I want to! If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me! You cannot stop me from

read morehttp://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/pastor-said-demons-stole-his-private_30.html

Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by opeaceo: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
He wants to evangelize to who in mars Maybe man made robots and volcanoes. I pity his brain washed congregation
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by omophunky(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
I never knew devil is this broke, to the extent of stealing another man jet
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by domopps(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm! Jesus more popular than what we can even Imagine!

Please when Evangelism gets to Pluto and Uranus let me know!

Thanks

Cheeeeers
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by osemoses1234(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dis one iz serious oooooooooo
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by osemoses1234(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dis one iz serious oooooooooo yaba left tins...
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by Ideyontop: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
this op is out of place and his write up is full of jargons
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by Kingblingz(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Pastor be like usher in deeper life! My frnd wat are u waiting for? Buhari don win start trekking 2 mars...
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by Pebcak: 12:53am On Apr 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Oma na mental case start to dey kraze..... kolomental ooooooooo oooooooooooo oooooooooooo ooooooo[/size]
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by Sommyangel(f): 2:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Has he finished preaching on earth?? Na Mars dey hungry am
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by cesarblu: 12:07am On May 01, 2015
Sommyangel:
Has he finished preaching on earth?? Na Mars dey hungry am
na werey
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by cesarblu: 1:22pm On May 02, 2015
omophunky:
I never knew devil is this broke, to the extent of stealing another man jet
LOL NA FOR BUSINESS
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by Mprex(f): 5:32pm On May 02, 2015
Kingblingz:
Pastor be like usher in deeper life! My frnd wat are u waiting for? Buhari don win start trekking 2 mars...
lwtmb oh grin
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by cesarblu: 10:08pm On May 03, 2015
Mprex:

lwtmb oh grin
LOL
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by Kingblingz(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2015
Mprex:

lwtmb oh grin
Why u dey laugh nw? Abi no be so...
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by cesarblu: 1:01pm On May 06, 2015
Kingblingz:
Why u dey laugh nw? Abi no be so...
lwkmd
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by cesarblu: 11:31pm On May 23, 2015
end time pastor
Re: Pastor Said Demons Stole His Private Jet;says He Wants To Evangelize On Mars by ifyan(m): 1:07am On May 24, 2015
May God heal us.

You know. ....

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Celebrities That Watched Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Fight / 7 Controversial Nigerian Celebrity Breakups That Will Leave You Speechless / Nigeria Female Singer Adokiye Stuns In New Sweet Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.