Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> (2365 Views)

What A Big Blow! Meghan Trainor Pulled Her Music Video After It Was Photoshopped / PHOTO: How 1 Man's Body Was Photoshopped To Meet 19 Different Countries / 12 Worst Photoshopped Selfie Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Limerick: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
edited

3 Likes

Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by agarawu23(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
fool yourself well well
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Don't tell me you ain't old enough to get common sense? sad

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by illmatic101(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hehehe, dreamer
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Limerick: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
agarawu23:
fool yourself well well
check my signature
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by April07: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin I dunno why I'm laughing

grin grin cry grin grin oh God, my sides grin grin cry grin
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Limerick: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
Don't tell me you ain't old enough to get common sense? sad

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
sup bae, u r pretty but I only do light skin girls
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by agarawu23(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Limerick:
check my signature
your signature is as foolish as your fish brain undecided ( no offense )
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Badt: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Limerick:
edited
pure Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by vislabraye(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lets see another picture of you guys..

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Aminat508(f): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
OP, I SWEAR U BE MUMU
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Op

So stupid

Don't comment
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Limerick: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Aminat508:
OP, I SWEAR U BE MUMU
smh, bad mouthed home based bishe angry
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Limerick:
edited

Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Limerick: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=33251340][/quote]like seriously? then why commenting?
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by fajani(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
IF IT WASNT PHOTOCHOP IT MUST BE PHOTOEAT

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by MrsChima(f): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Limerick:
edited

It is fake. THAT'S CHRISTINA AGUILERA. kiss
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by popweezy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Limerick:
sup bae, u r pretty but I only do light skin girls
Mr cock in the making
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Limerick: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
MrsChima:

It is fake. THAT'S CHRISTINA AGUILERA. kiss
whoever she is, I hanged out with her...I ain't home based biish*
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Aminat508(f): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Limerick:
smh, bad mouthed home based bishe angry
u re silly
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
U nor add 1st class dear

Aminat508:
OP, I SWEAR U BE MUMU
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by millyajay(f): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
lol..funny you @op
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by cyprus000: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Limerick: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
millyajay:
lol..funny you @op
lol
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by MrsChima(f): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Limerick:
whoever she is, I hanged out with her...I ain't home based biish*

Bish you did not bang Christina and you don't even know the chick name talking about "whoever she is".
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by tpiadotcom: 12:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 30, 2015
Limerick:
like seriously? then why commenting?

Cos its fvcking free world and I can do whatever the fvck I want
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 30, 2015
It's not Photoshop, yeah you got it, na Photomarket
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by JigsawKillah(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2015
I had known you were stûpid, just didn't know you're so far ahead in it

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by Limerick: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2015
JigsawKillah:
ok
Re: Chilling With My White Bae - Haters Would Say It Was Photoshopped ==> by uchman(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2015
JigsawKillah:

People with that your shape of head are always fools...imbe

(1) (Reply)

The Urhobo Alphabets / What Does Slay Queen Mean? / Why I Voted For SWEETLEMON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.