Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

How To Plan Your Website - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Plan Your Website (625 Views)

Accept All Interswitch/ Verve/ Visa/ Mastercards On Your Website 4 Just N80,000 / Increase Traffic With 1,000,000+ Real Visitors To Your Website! / ♠♠advertise your website on google -$50 adwords vouchers/coupon available♠♠ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Plan Your Website by gold100(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2009
Do you know why you want a website and what that website is going to do for you/your business?

The first stage in building your site is deciding What do you want the Website to Do?

This may seem a pretty obvious question but it is often a question that most website owners never seem to ask themselves. It is also probably the main reason why many website owners are unhappy with their website performance.

So before you begin make sure you ask yourself these questions.
Why do I want a website?
Will I need to update the site frequently?
Will I sell products from the website?
Will I use the website to attract new customers?
Will the website simply be a brochure for the company?
What will my website visitors expect to see?
Will I have private parts of the site?
Will I publish a newsletter?
How much am I prepared to pay?
Will I be doing it myself?

for more on building a website click on the site bellow to get more detailed information.

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting From 170 Naira Per Month / I Have A Robust Blend Of Graphics/web Design/web Developing Skills And Knowledge / Get The Right Skills And Determine Your Income!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.