Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

To Nairabet Management - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To Nairabet Management (2473 Views)

Nairabet Aptitude Test / Nairabet Interview / Logistics Officers Wanted In Nairabet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Nairabet Management by ahamonyeka(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
I really hail you people for mass recruitment exercise but,is there no way you people can conduct your test or interview here in the mainland or on the island area where people can reach without spending much just like me living here in the mainland area have calculated the t.fare to that venue at aja epe express way will cost me 1500 maybe at the of it all and I didn't get the job is that not a lost to an applicant like me?fellow apicant like me on nairaland what do you think?

1 Like

Re: To Nairabet Management by willi926(m): 2:39am On Apr 30, 2015
I dey ur back
Re: To Nairabet Management by elochukwud9: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2015
You are right op epe is pretty far o I live in mainland
Re: To Nairabet Management by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2015
I was there the last time they held an interview, didnt get the job and didnt hear anyone around me did....its really annoying after spending so much on tp and not hearing from anyone afterwards. Keep trying sha...
Re: To Nairabet Management by MrMann1(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Some folks got the job.... I am among those folks.
Re: To Nairabet Management by KillerBeauty(f): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2015
What abt folks that travel 10hrs to attend a job interview and @ d end they don't get called. Should they kill theirselves.
Sometimes u need to leave ur comfort zone to get d best outta life
Sweetcypress:
I was there the last time they held an interview, didnt get the job and didnt hear anyone around me did....its really annoying after spending so much on tp and not hearing from anyone afterwards. Keep trying sha...

4 Likes

Re: To Nairabet Management by ahamonyeka(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
MrMann1:
Some folks got the job.... I am among those folks.
really?
Re: To Nairabet Management by MrMann1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
ahamonyeka:
really?
Yes for real... They employed a hand full of us. Lets say about 10 or more.
The scope is they kinda prefer people that live close to the office/location.
Re: To Nairabet Management by ahamonyeka(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
MrMann1:

Yes for real... They employed a hand full of us. Lets say about 10 or more.
The scope is they kinda prefer people that live close to the office/location.
is okay if that be the case but,why is the test or interview always there the one was there.we need the job for here too na.
Re: To Nairabet Management by Andiebest(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sometimes if you are not willing to loose what you have, you will not get what you need. That is how people protect their mediocrity until it is all they have left. Please don't get it twisted, I understand how things can be for "applicants" but am just saying #1500 is not too much to risk (even if it means borrowing) if you need a job. Don't go there with a mindset that you want to "try your luck", go to get it. Research your potential employer and think of how you can make them better and include it in your CV, that will give you an edge. Don't carry along or forward a generic CV Don't be all about the Benjamins.

1 Like

Re: To Nairabet Management by MrMann1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
ahamonyeka:
is okay if that be the case but,why is the test or interview always there the one was there.we need the job for here too na.
Which area?
Re: To Nairabet Management by ahamonyeka(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2015
MrMann1:
Which area?
epe ajah express road.
Re: To Nairabet Management by MrMann1(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2015
ahamonyeka:
epe ajah express road.
I believe with time, they will spread to that area. You're this close anyway.
Re: To Nairabet Management by Nobody: 9:16am On May 03, 2015
will comment soon..............
Re: To Nairabet Management by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 03, 2015
KillerBeauty:
What abt folks that travel 10hrs to attend a job interview and @ d end they don't get called. Should they kill theirselves.
KillerBeauty:
Dats why my comment ended with *Keep trying sha

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This From Akwa Ibom State University(aksu) / Ihc(integrated Health Care Ltd) Calling / We Are Recruiting Health Workers Across Nigeria. Induction coming up in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.