Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

See What Money Can Do For You (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Money Can Do For You (pics) (4430 Views)

See What Money Did To Basket Mouth / See What Money Has Caused This Popular Actress, Funke Akindele Turns Bread Selle / Chai!! See What Money Has Turned Singer Orezi Into (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by dhardline(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller has undergone successfully his sixth heart transplant in 42 years at the venerable age of 99 years old.

The heart transplant surgery, which lasted 6 hours and was done by a team of private surgeons at his principal residence, on the family estate in Pocantico Hills, New York, doesn’t seem to have tired the legendary business man known for his dynamism and cunningness.

His first heart transplant occurred in 1976 after a dramatic car accident led him to suffer a heart attack. He was operated 24 hours later and up and jogging a week later.

David Rockefeller will be resting for the next weeks in his Hanuatu Island complex after he underwent successfully his sixth heart transplant in 42 years at the venerable age of 99
The 99-year old man allowed reporters to ask him a few questions only 36 hours after the operation, a testament to the sturdy health of the American icon.

«Every time I get a new heart, it is like the breath of life is swept across my body. I feel reenergized and alive» he told reporters.

Asked about the secret to his longevity, Mr Rockefeller explained a simple life is the way to go.

«People often ask me this question and I always answer the same thing: Love life. Live a simple life, play with your kids, enjoy the things you have, spend time with good loyal friends» he acknowledged with a kind smile.

«I’ve made a lot of money in my life, but I’ve given most of it away. There is no point of having if you can’t share» explained the renown philanthropist.

The man that has also had two kidney transplants in 1988 and 2004 is still extremely positive about his health and hopes to live up to 200 years, he told reporters jokingly and in good spirit, only hours after his operation.

Pic 1: David Rockefeller
Pic 2: His private island.

Source: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/

Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by Swegzfreak: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
shocked oya turn up Mr. Vampire
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by dhardline(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Swegzfreak:
shocked oya turn up Mr. Vampire

Thought i was the only one who noticed the blood shot eyes and weird smile... lipsrsealed
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by atilla(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Health is wealth .im sure he would willingly give up his money for a perfectly working system
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by rawpadgin(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2015
so money nor fit transform im wrinkled face
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by REMMEI(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2015
And who are those people donating those heart?.

I believe some poor souls are paying for this.. why are you afraid to die Rockefeller?.. and mind you somehow someday you will sleep and wake no more..
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by sinaj(f): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2015
white fella lukin scary embarassed
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by femzysticks(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by 7footre(m): 5:50am On Apr 30, 2015
This man wan be metusellah of our time? *hope I spelt that correctly sha
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by benuejosh: 6:55am On Apr 30, 2015
If them the transfer life ma him for don do am because he wants to live up to 200years. Thank God thats the only thing God didn't give humans to have in their positions. Life belongs to him he gives and take. So if he wants let him have two heart in him when God wants him back a blink of the eye is enough.
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by Yustash001(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2015
Money can't stop death....you are only making it because it's not your time to die...

1 Like

Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Yustash001:
Money can't stop death....you are only making it because it's not your time to die...

Truth
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2015
His grandfather was the richest man of our time,John Rockefeller's networth in 2007 was $663.4 billion and he gave most of it to charity,i bet our Nigerian business men can't do so,thats why the country is backwards
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2015
rawpadgin:
so money nor fit transform im wrinkled face
he's not much concerned about it,wrinkles are removed now
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by pretydiva(f): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2015
He's indeed a philanthropist
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by Mariojane(f): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2015
undecided hmmm i promise to make as much money as humanly possible(legally) be a philanthropist and live life to the fullest.

with God's help
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by mathmatica: 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
....MY GRANDPA DIDNT MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS THIS MAN BUT HE LIVED UPTO 107years WITHOUT ANY SURGERY OR BRAIN TRANSPLANT...SORRY,HEART TRANSPLANT.
Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sum 9ja girls don't mind being his girlfriend even if he is 176yrs old provided he can pay as little as 20,000 naira weekly. Quote me n......lol

1 Like

Re: See What Money Can Do For You (pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Many hatets on this thread..

Work hard, money bows to those who work hard.

(1) (Reply)

See The Extent Nigerian Nollywood Producers Go Just To Sell Their Movies (18+pic / Must Read : Why Most Ladies Make Noise During S€x (truth Revealed) / 2 Internet 'big Boys' Based In Malaysia Take To Instagram To Expose Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.