Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? (4939 Views)

Onions Grow Well In South-west Nigeria See Pictures / Onions Business: A Secret Money Spinning Venture You Must Get Involved In. / Making Money From Onions Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by Lawyer2Serve(m): 1:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
I am bringing this business information free to you because I know some people will prefer to sell ebooks for you which doesnt make any sence. I am a Lawyer by profession but trust me, I have been in this business for years now and I know how profitable it is.
Forget oil and gas, Nigeria is blessed in agriculture but so many people neglet this sector because they feel is dirty and is not suitable for a certain class of people which is wrong. Go back to history, most of the wealthiest men on earth were farmers.

Now in case you never knew, Aleiro in Kebbi state is rated as the largest onion market in Africa and you find people coming from far and wide regularly to purchase onions in large quantities which they go back to resell and make good profit.
Imagin getting a full bag of onions for N5000 to N6000 and reselling in the south for up to N15000, I bet you already know the profit margin.

I can help you get into the business and be successful in it so if interested get in touch.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Am interested.
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by Teephad(m): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2015
Am interested...you can contact me via teephad@gmail.com betterstill let have your contact.
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by billbonesmd(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bigbillbones@gmail.com, please hala, I really need some tutoring.
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by xrucifix05(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
my mail is xrucifix05@gmail.com am interested
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by boluwajokosegun: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Onions biz is highly prifitable but u need to understand the market intricasis
The middle men are the big problem while the market women are something else b/c once the onion is unsold the same day it get to the last destination , the price changes. Ask as many questions as possible before goig into the biz. This is raining season so to say , rain is big enemy to onions, how do u want to sell it , what will it take to transport a bag of onions to your destination, how do u preserve it, will those already in the biz accept u to sell to the market women etc
Above all do market analysis & pray for direction

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by freelife4all(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
@OP, Can it be grown in the southern part of the Nigeria? I want to know cause it sound interesting.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by abdulkabeerhay(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
am also interested this is my gmail. haykaybee4real@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by Lawyer2Serve(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
I will attend to all enquiries been asked here. I was just observing to see if people will be interested.
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by kpas4kpas: 7:08pm On May 03, 2015
Please, I have been looking for an opportunity of this type of business. please send me details @ alfredalaku@gmail.com or send me your phone no on 08038350756. Thanks.
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by billbonesmd(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2015
1. Does the onion require preservation, especially if it isn't sold completely at the end of a week? If so, what measures could one take to preserve the produce.
2. How many bags could load a truck?
Waiting..
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by Drogbotel(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2015
pls let's talk on WhatsApp, 07039334817. or send your contact. tnx
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by OLAMIMO12(m): 5:51am On Jun 02, 2015
@OP.......where are you Sir ? Peopple are waiting ..........pls post something.
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by QUEENCHIGO: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yes oh...onions is a highly profitable business. Not just in the North, here in the South you can even make double profit. For aspiring farmers like me in the house, check out this blog post on how to grow onions from seedlings to harvests http://www.gricd.com.ng/2017/10/04/how-to-start-onions-farming-and-production-in-nigeria/. They are so informative and detailed http://www.gricd.com.ng/2017/10/09/how-to-harvest-onions-and-prevent-spoilage-by-curing/
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by freshpzy1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
am interested too
pls share info abt d cost of bringing it down here from that place and every other cost
pls don't forget to tell what will be the total cost per bag from that place to Lagos.... tnks
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by Cee9(m): 6:12am On Apr 02, 2019
If you are in the following cities
Portharcout
Aba
Owerri
Nnewi
Onitsha
Benin
Delta
Asaba
Warii.. And you need onion from the north, contact me on 07060484547
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by Onwum: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
I'm interested
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by Bennie79(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2020
Hello bro . How do you do? I am Kenny. Pls I am interested in onion biz. Kindly WhatsApp me or say hi on 08034655183. I am in Lagos presently.
Email add is; kenniebenjay@gmail.com
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by uthlaw: 6:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Bennie79:
Hello bro . How do you do? I am Kenny. Pls I am interested in onion biz. Kindly WhatsApp me or say hi on 08034655183. I am in Lagos presently.
Email add is; kenniebenjay@gmail.com
I can supply from North!
Re: Do You Know You Can Make Millions From Onions Business? by smithclito: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2020
the problem with most of you is that u are not true to yourself and u don't know what u wanted. Today u beg for business tomorrow u are no more interested.

(1) (Reply)

Feed Additives And Poultry Equipments Forsale (pictures) / Buy Our Yoghurt Lactic Culture / Pickup Load Of Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.