Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] (6820 Views)

WOW! US Based Nigerian Fitness Model Flaunts Her Super-banging Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2015
kiss shocked OMG when I saw these things. I couldn't keep it to my self.. Have a look and read for yourselves.

Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2015
Moree..

Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2015
And the last

Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by temitemi1(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Fiction! Fiction! Fiction!!

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Twaci(f): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2015
*faints*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Fiction! Fiction! Fiction!!
Like you have any idea what reality means.

Wow! This is crazy.

Well, in other news, an unmanned Russian spacecraft will fall to earth any moment from now. So you guys best watch your heads. Not kidding or fear mongering. Ermm...maybe fear mongering; but definitely not kidding.

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2015
Twaci:
*faints*
lol.. Sprinkles water on her.. Wake up ooo

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Twaci(f): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol.. Sprinkles water on her.. Wake up ooo
But really, are they for real?
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2015
Twaci:
But really, are they for real?
yeso my dear they are.. Had goose bumps for a whole day wen I saw this
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Twaci(f): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
yeso my dear they are.. Had goose bumps for a whole day wen I saw this
Ha! Wonders!
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by kinglekan: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Wahs all dis ehnn!!

Food yaf finish for yankee ni? Dem be swallowing hair, cutlery, magnet? shocked

And the dude that got a coke bottle shoved in his rear? undecided

The dude that had a nail pass thru his jaw? Was d guy so dumb that he didn't know he had a nail in him? undecided
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2015
I'll blv a professional prostitute is a virgin than believe these lies

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2015
I have removed a comb from a girl's anus once, yeah these things are very possible undecided
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by kinglekan: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
I have removed a comb from a girl's anus once, yeah these things are very possible undecided

Comb ke?? Kilo wa debe? shocked

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
But Bros, how e take enter??

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Comb ke?? Kilo wa debe? shocked
AgapeCharis:
But Bros, how e take enter??
She refused to tell the truth, but judging from her incomplete hair, it's obvious what she was doing lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
lol dude.. grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:

She refused to tell the truth, but judging from her incomplete hair, it's obvious what she was doing lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Doing what?? I no understand. E dey confusing. grin

Wetin you be suspect say she be dey do?
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by kinglekan: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:

lipsrsealed
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by kinglekan: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Chaiii, Doc KingTom u dey see things sha ooo.
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol dude.. grin
grin grin grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:

lipsrsealed
Explain to AgapeCharis abeg grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Doing what?? I no understand. E dey confusing. grin

Wetin you be suspect say she be dey do?
See KingLekan for further explanations grin grin grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:
Chaiii, Doc KingTom u dey see things sha ooo.

Dangerous things grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by kinglekan: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
Dangerous things grin
Chaii!! Indeed
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by kinglekan: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
Explain to AgapeCharis abeg grin
Abeg him be Rev Fada jawee!! grin
Agape hold ur ministry well. wink
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2015
The spider in the ear shocked

I am never going to sleep cry
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin
..lolbNa ur bae abi grin grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Chaii!! Indeed
I no wan see again, I go quit next month, Creamish wan employ me as her driver grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by mhizpeaarl(f): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2015
Chiam55:
The spider in the ear shocked

I am never going to sleep cry
lol pls sleep o
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
See KingLekan for further explanations grin grin grin
kinglekan:

Abeg him be Rev Fada jawee!! grin
Agape hold ur ministry well. wink
Hahahaha

Make una open mouth talk grin
Re: OMG!!! 8 SHOCKING THINGS THAT Entered The Human body [PHOTOS ] by KingTom(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
..lolbNa ur bae abi grin grin
God forbid grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Most Beautiful Ghanaian Female Celebrities / Tonto Dike New Year Pics ( Very Beautiful) / Her Friends Said She Looks Like Tiwa Savage, Did You See Any Resemblance? PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.