Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Advise To Nigerians Who Seek Greener Pastures Overseas - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advise To Nigerians Who Seek Greener Pastures Overseas (673 Views)

Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists / Female Suspect Strips Unclad In Cell, Police Seek Relatives (photo) / Police Seek Secret Trial Of Yunusa Dahiru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise To Nigerians Who Seek Greener Pastures Overseas by scholes23(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Nigerians going abroad with criminal intent must know that not all nations are as lawless as Nigeria. If you use your hands to carry drugs enter some countries especially in Asia, e mean sey you don sign your death warrant be that. If you are overseas and you are into crime and you are reading this post because you have not been jailed or sentenced to death, I will advise you to stop the crime now and do something legal to survive even if it means frying akara in Taiwan. Yes, sell the akara to fellow Nigerians if Taiwanese people no fit chop am, Nigerians will buy it. No go carry drugs o because Buhari government no go beg anybody when they sentence you to death. For my dear brothers and sisters in foreign nations who are almost into crime to survive, I beg you o, if to chop for dia no easy, please come back home and come and restart here. Let those who will laugh at you laugh, it is better than for you and your family to be ridiculed before the world and killed like a lizard wey no get local government. If abroad no match your genotype, come back home. Patapata you go sha see garri join with kulikuli with Ayefele song in the background. Afterall, all the Nigerian billionaires made their money here in Nigeria and they live here, from Dangote to Otedola to Adenuga so wetin you dey find to dey carry drugs for Vietnam? On top how mush? N300,000 max. I discuss with Nigerians in diaspora all the time and what many Nigerians are facing is hell. We are presently on the case of Nigerians in Cambodia now. If abroad no agree with your spirit, please deport yourself and I will come and pick you up at the airport myself and we discuss the next step of action, Shun crime and protect your dignity. Talk to people, seek advice and ignore bad friends. If someone says they have a shady business that will bring you millions, let them do it themselves. Do not waste yourself, we have all suffered too much not to enjoy the new Nigeria. Nigeria will be great

Source:

http://www.facebook.com/CentralBankofJokes/photos/a.632107486851830.1073741825.159773660751884/938824786180097/?type=1&relevant_count=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise To Nigerians Who Seek Greener Pastures Overseas by delishpot: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2015
Word!
Re: Advise To Nigerians Who Seek Greener Pastures Overseas by hrhobi1(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2015
True

1 Like

Re: Advise To Nigerians Who Seek Greener Pastures Overseas by scholes23(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
This goes out to all those who are head strong and believe drug peddling is the way out
Re: Advise To Nigerians Who Seek Greener Pastures Overseas by SFSNIPER(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Real talk!

1 Like

Re: Advise To Nigerians Who Seek Greener Pastures Overseas by LLVelly: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
They should've enter a brotherhood.
Re: Advise To Nigerians Who Seek Greener Pastures Overseas by scholes23(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2015
LLVelly:
They should've enter a brotherhood.
what shall it profit a man?

(1) (Reply)

Twins Have Different Fathers, Judge Finds In Paternity Case / Have You Ever Been Robbed Before? Share Experience / Racism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.