Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real (3962 Views)

Alex Iwobi's Tweet After Scoring His First UEFA CL Goal For Arsenal, Fans React / It’s Shameful That Real Madrid Gave Alvaro Arbeloa Better Send Off Than Casillas / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by tcalc: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by starlingbawa(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Oftentimes I think CR7 is hard done by so many harsh criticisms from so many quarters.

I saw the game last night and I dare say you re holding unto this stance because the commentators said the exact same thing too!

That doesn't mean CR7 was jealous or something, why would he be? Afterall he got the second goal in a 3-0 win.

I don't think this is true of CR7 and I strongly suggest the dude should be allowed to concentrate on getting better and helping 'The Galacticos' to yet more titles!!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by tcalc: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
starlingbawa:
Oftentimes I think CR7 is hard done by so many harsh criticisms from so many quarters.

I saw the game last night and I dare say you re holding unto this stance because the commentators said the exact same thing too!

That doesn't mean CR7 was jealous or something, why would he be? Afterall he got the second goal in a 3-0 win.

I don't think this is true of CR7 and I strongly suggest the dude should be allowed to concentrate on getting better and helping 'The Galacticos' to yet more titles!!!
Bro, that reaction after the goal exemplifies how he wished his legs tapped the ball from a psychosomatic stance.................. there's nothing wrong with his undying yearning for more goals but i think team glory takes more precedence to personal interest and attention.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by Slimdolly(f): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
starlingbawa:

I viewed that match and believe me, he wasn't jealous of the goal scorer, he was only mad that he couldn't get a goal while Messi got two. I love the reaction., to me it means he always want to be better than yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by starlingbawa(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Slimdolly:
I viewed that match and believe me, he wasn't jealous of the goal scorer, he was only mad that he couldn't get a goal while Messi got two. I love the reaction., to me it means he always want to be better than yesterday.

That's the point!

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by edi287: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
There's a video of that incident from a different angle, you can see him smiling when and after he kicked the ball. People need to hop off his nuts...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by homesteady(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2015
Slimdolly:

You love petulance?
Why should he be sad that his teammate scored a tapin that he could also score? undecided undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by hensben(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2015
CR7 is an amazing footballer. Personally I think Messi's assists say more about him than his goals, the way he controls the rhythm of the game, his dribbling skills, his magical passes and the way he splits the defence in half leaving one of his teammates wide open for an easy goal is something CR7 can never do. I'll leave everyone with this, Messi without scoring a single goal is almost always the player of the match, when CR7 doesn't score you barely noticed he played.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by Tval(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2015
He's just a self centered m0ron.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by shadowall: 4:07pm On May 01, 2015
hensben:

CR7 is an amazing footballer. Personally I think Messi's assists say more about him than his goals, the way he controls the rhythm of the game, his dribbling skills, his magical passes and the way he splits the defence in half leaving one of his teammates wide open for an easy goal is something CR7 can never do. I'll leave everyone with this, Messi without scoring a single goal is almost always the player of the match, when CR7 doesn't score you barely noticed he played.
Guy u are talking pure sense nd wisdom..more grease ta ya elbow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by Krasid(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2015
Tval:
He's just a self centered m0ron.
None of the players of the team you support(past, present or future) will attain the level that he has.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by Krasid(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2015
edi287:
There's a video of that incident from a different angle, you can see him smiling when and after he kicked the ball. People need to hop off his nuts...
Even if you walk on water, your haters will say you can't swim.Don't mind the people hating on the guy's success.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by Krasid(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2015
Slimdolly:
Well said bro.He wants to be top scorer and i see nothing wrong with that.He was even smiling after the goal was scored, but haters wants to interprete it differently.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by Tval(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2015
Krasid:
None of the players of the team you support(past, present or future) will attain the level that he has.
ok.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by Krasid(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2015
Tval:
ok.
I am glad you understand.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by Tval(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2015
Krasid:
I am glad you understand.
ok.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by Slimdolly(f): 7:21pm On May 02, 2015
Krasid:
Well said bro.He wants to be top scorer and i see nothing wrong with that.He was even smiling after the goal was scored, but haters wants to interprete it differently.
bro? shocked am a sis o!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by Slimdolly(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2015
homesteady:

You love petulance?
Why should he be sad that his teammate scored a tapin that he could also score? undecided undecided
do you understand English?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real by homesteady(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2015
Slimdolly:
do you understand English?
I should be asking you that! Maybe you don't understand what petulance means!

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Jerseys Available @ Affordable Prices With Free Customization / Official Thread Of Bet9ja Winners In Nairaland Join To See Our Secrets / AFCON 2012: Gabon Vs Mali (4 - 5) On Pens 5th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.