Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! (1727 Views)

Paypal USD For Sale @ 400 Naira/usd / How I Earned 1500 USD Per Month Blogging / Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by whogoscam: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Look at my username, i am here mainly to identify the fraudsters amongst us. I was looking for a PayPal Exchange Site and i found GoldXservice.net through Google. And i gave them a try. I did everything they asked and i finally sent the Payment. Even the guy confirmed he received the money.

See complete Screenshots of my communication with them

Later, they first said PayPal put the money on Hold in their account, so i let them take their time, about 2 days. Then they called me and said PayPal has limited their account and they cannot give me the Naira Equivalent. So i contacted PayPal and PayPal Told me their account is not Limited!!!!! i even showed them screenshot of the email. I am still in battle with PayPal, even PayPal had to say "It appears the seller has refused to deliver your service on purpose as the account is in good condition" So what other proof do i need that these guys are Fraudsters?

It was later that PayPal told me their account was unverified that i should not have sent money to someone who is not verified on PayPal. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Later they started holding me responsible for their account issue saying i should help them talk to paypal or i should create id document for them.

Screenshot time

Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by whogoscam: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
See more screenshots.. They refused to refund my money

They claim paypal limit their account but its a lie. PayPal said their account is working

Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Clap 4 ursef.
Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by whogoscam: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
mikketech:
Clap 4 ursef.

Let me guess, you work with GoldXservice and you have nothing to say to defend your company other than the BullSh1t you wrote

$425 USD is on the line..
Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
whogoscam:

Let me guess, you work with GoldXservice and you have nothing to say to defend your company other than the BullSh1t you wrote

$425 USD is on the line..

Another round of applaud for you.

Do I look like someone who work with them? Now I can see that your just laying false accusation on them.

Whose $425 is on the line theirs or yours
Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by whogoscam: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
mikketech:

Another round of applaud for you.

Do I look like someone who work with them? Now I can see that your just laying false accusation on them.

Whose $425 is on the line theirs or yours

How is it a false accusation? I sent $425 to them in exchange for Naira.. They did not credit me with the Naira Equivalent.. And i asked them to refund me, they did not refund me! Instead they lied about their account being blocked. So how in hell is it their money?

Dude even they know its not theirs! I am still in word with PayPal waiting for their next response. That is why i attached Proof Screenshots of our chats.. So if you are too blind to see it or you can see it but trying to waive away from the truth then be my guest.
Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
If you ever get scammed tell us your story and we would spread the word

https://www.loadedgeek.com/scam-adviser

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
whogoscam:

How is it a false accusation? I sent $425 to them in exchange for Naira.. They did not credit me with the Naira Equivalent.. And i asked them to refund me, they did not refund me! Instead they lied about their account being blocked. So how in hell is it their money?

Dude even they know its not theirs! I am still in word with PayPal waiting for their next response. That is why i attached Proof Screenshots of our chats.. So if you are too blind to see it or you can see it but trying to waive away from the truth then be my guest.

Grammar. You need manners to address such issues
Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by Vinshu(f): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
mikketech:

Grammar. You need manners to address such issues

With all due respect, your comments does not help the company or change the facts stated by the Op. The OP attached relevant screenshots to prove his claim. So you acting like he is not making sense or he has no case only makes viewers believe you work with the company and trying to whisk your way out.

Instead of advising the OP on how to go about getting his money back, you are saying it is false. Then it is better you do not comment at all so as not to worsen the issue for the company as their reputation is on the line. I checked their domain it is just 3 months old and if you google GoldXService the first thing you see is the Nairaland Fraud thread(This thread) so you can imagine how disgraceful this may be for the company in regard. And i guess no one has used the service to even stand in for them

Who knows the next big forum this op of a guy is going to

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by whogoscam: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Vinshu:

With all due respect, your comments does not help the company or change the facts stated by the Op. The OP attached relevant screenshots to prove his claim. So you acting like he is not making sense or he has no case only makes viewers believe you work with the company and trying to whisk your way out.

Instead of advising the OP on how to go about getting his money back, you are saying it is false. Then it is better you do not comment at all so as not to worsen the issue for the company as their reputation is on the line. I checked their domain it is just 3 months old and if you google GoldXService the first thing you see is the Nairaland Fraud thread(This thread) so you can imagine how disgraceful this may be for the company in regard. And i guess no one has used the service to even stand in for them

Less than 3 months about a month or less according to one website i checked
Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by ZinoFego: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
30 Days shocked shocked shocked shocked

See the screenshots.

whogoscam:

Less than 3 months about a month or less according to one website i checked

Vinshu:

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by whogoscam: 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
ZinoFego:
30 Days shocked shocked shocked shocked

See the screenshots.

cry
Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by whogoscam: 12:08am On May 01, 2015
coolsix:

Thank you very much. God bless you sir
----
Goldxservice published on loadedgeek website

https://www.loadedgeek.com/blog/gold-x-service-fraud.html
Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by femzysticks(m): 11:42pm On May 02, 2015
Report to paypal

You can consult local powers if possible grin
Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by femzysticks(m): 11:42pm On May 02, 2015
coolsix:

I really like your mission in this world. I must confess

grin
Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by Nobody: 1:31am On May 03, 2015
femzysticks:

I really like your mission in this world. I must confess

grin

lol.. Thanks grin
Re: Beware Of Goldxservice.net || Fraud Company || $425 Usd Scam! by Firdausi9: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
whogoscam:
Look at my username, i am here mainly to identify the fraudsters amongst us. I was looking for a PayPal Exchange Site and i found GoldXservice.net through Google. And i gave them a try. I did everything they asked and i finally sent the Payment. Even the guy confirmed he received the money.

See complete Screenshots of my communication with them

Later, they first said PayPal put the money on Hold in their account, so i let them take their time, about 2 days. Then they called me and said PayPal has limited their account and they cannot give me the Naira Equivalent. So i contacted PayPal and PayPal Told me their account is not Limited!!!!! i even showed them screenshot of the email. I am still in battle with PayPal, even PayPal had to say "It appears the seller has refused to deliver your service on purpose as the account is in good condition" So what other proof do i need that these guys are Fraudsters?

It was later that PayPal told me their account was unverified that i should not have sent money to someone who is not verified on PayPal. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Later they started holding me responsible for their account issue saying i should help them talk to paypal or i should create id document for them.

Screenshot time

I understand you, thank you but can you help me? I need to sell my PayPal USD asap in exchange for naira into my account.

(1) (Reply)

Tips: Best Webhosting And VPS With Ignore DMCA / 1000000% Working Free Browsing | How To Browse Internet Without Data Plan / Who Go Host Or My Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.