Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend (2920 Views)

'Why I Am Still Single' – Rita Dominic Opens Up / "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji / Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Waiting For The Man To Find Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by Teeboy22(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
In a recent chat with Ediale Kingsley, Nollywood
actress Genevieve Nnaji talked about romance and
why she is still not married at age 35. See excerpts below:

Why are you still single?
#If I get married, I really want to stay married and
staying married is not an easy thing. It means you
are completely in tune with your partner. It means
you have found your soulmate because you will
have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments
that would definitely come but then again you have to learn to forgive.

Tell me about your first love?
#He was a very, very, handsome man. A long time
ago, very handsome man, trust me.

Let’s talk about relationships – are you currently in one? Are you looking at settling down at some point? I know you’ve heard that question a lot of times but tell us the truth now.

#takes a deep breath* I think everyone is
prioritizing and so am I. It’s not like I don’t want to
settle down or want somebody and until I find that
person, there’s no thoughts of me settling down.

When was the last time you had a boyfriend… do you have one now?

#I don’t have a boyfriend now.
Ok, so what are you looking for in a man? Your ideal guy, what are you looking for in a man?
#I am that person that eats with her eyes, like I need
to be attracted to you. Definitely. There has to be
physical attraction that will draw me to you but at
the end of the day, it’s your mind I’m going to fall in
love with. I’m probably looking for a friend,
someone who shares a like mind and somebody who is confident. Aww, I love tall guys. I’m short
you have to think of the kids.

Don’t you think a lot of guys are scared of you now? They will say she is good looking, successful, she’s got her own career, let me leave her alone,
#
I can’t handle that kind of wife I can’t tell her what to do. Then he is a baby, a boy. I’m not looking for a boy.
Men don’t let artificial things like that intimidate
them.

So can you marry a guy you are richer than?

#How much money do I have? I’m not even that rich.
I pay tax, I pay rents, I run an office, I have staff. So,
talk about the money I spend, not the money I
make

Tunde euro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by izuch(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by oluwafemi113(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
International Olosho thing

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by falcon01: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
see one mumu for behind there

by the way why she no come inform me since hmm thats her own palava becos me i don pass her level
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by CountDracula(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Who cares
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chie such a beautiful woman single shocked shocked shocked shocked men must be intimidated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by hensben(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
I like this lady, if not that she is older than me I would have marry her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
rokiatu:
Chie such a beautiful woman single shocked shocked shocked shocked men must be intimidated.
D'banj and co have ridden that horse, she turned them down, she wants to be single! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
D'banj and co have ridden that horse, she turned them down, she wants to be single! grin

Mayb she want serious nan
As a celeb its hard to find a good husband dat wont divorce after couple of month s.. And media doesnt help ..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Mayb she want serious nan
As a celeb its hard to find a good husband dat wont divorce after couple of month s.. And media doesnt help ..
I still think she is too proud, most women after making money don't want to listen to any man, now wey e don old 35, e dey find husband. cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
rokiatu:

u hve a pm; please politely respond, i know u are not a rude girl. cheers
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
I still think she is too proud, most women after making money don't want to listen to any man, now wey e don old 35, e dey find husband. cry
So guys are intimidated indeed. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
rokiatu:
So guys are intimidated indeed. undecided
Rokiatu, if the first day uncle La-i-ne asked you out, you had a million dollars and told him tp fück off, would you be as happy as you are today? No! So please don't misunderstand me. Even Oprah has a boyfriend grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:

Wow she 35 .. Thought she was younger

But she got a child abi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
rokiatu:
That is not true. Only primitive men would be intimidated by her.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Wow she 35 .. Thought she was younger

But she got a child abi
Rokiatu should read this too! She had a child when she was 16, the guy left her, maybe that is why she is still single. It has nothing to do with intimidation, maybe just a little. She has trust issues, but that notwithstanding, she sexy die!!!! grin grin grin But she no get nyash cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
Rokiatu should read this too! She had a child when she was 16, the guy left her, maybe that is why she is still single. It has nothing to do with intimidation, maybe just a little. She has trust issues, but that notwithstanding, she sexy die!!!! grin grin grin But she no get nyash cry

Yh mayb thats why .. Shes got a daughter right
Yh she ebony beauty very pretty .
And she represented nigeria well in her hay days
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
KingTom please let's not judge her.......some women have kids earlier cuz of circumstances. And some people are just not lucky in love.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

Yh mayb thats why .. Shes got a daughter right
Yh she ebony beauty very pretty .
And she represented nigeria well in her hay days
She has a beautiful daughter grin, but you fine pass am grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
She has a beautiful daughter grin, but you fine pass am grin

I doubt it .. She got her mums gene
U got pic of her daughter ..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
rokiatu:
KingTom please let's not judge her.......some women earlier cuz of circumstances. And some people are just not lucky in love.
I am not judging her, I just draw the line on the intimidation issue wink Her ex lovers Emeka Ike and D'banj made similar statements about her not being ready for,marriage and having trust issues grin but she's a pretty woman, she already has a kid, even at 50 she won't have any problems getting married grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by lilmax(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
When she let go of her pride, she will see the right one
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lala247:

I doubt it .. She got her mums gene U got pic of her daughter ..
I'm not a pervert grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Am deeply in love with gene..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by santos876(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
tel her am available .......she shud reach me with zero ate zero too for too for thrin ate zero nin.....dats ma degit
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by daveP(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
she drew a limit, others watch her limit from the other side and miri cos she herself isnt up to the limit she set.

Dbanj sang many songs- the aftermath proves he's lying

fall in love.....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by OVI75(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
we don hear,please try and setle down with a husband.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by danbrowndmf(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
rokiatu:
In there early days,they were doing yanga.....Na so E dy End...sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Genny hook me up let make it work....I will mally you...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by iamrealdeji(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
I used to think this woman is fine when I was younger,but after seeing more girls I realized she is not fine jare,she's not ugly as well though but her attitude and talent is what makes people think she's fine,but she's not
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by ibebnb: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
i think u r right she is nt dat goodlookin it was then when we had no fine girls nw fine girls r all over d place her time is almost over she should come dwn
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Still Single & Looking For A Boyfriend by mzlizabelle(f): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Talk about the money I spend, not the money I make. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Rihanna Walks Barefoot On The Streets Of New York / Yemi Alade Shines In New Photo With Blue Hair / How Olamide Show No Appreciation To Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.