Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Abuja Based Gospel Artiste-Solomon Lange Set To Get Married (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuja Based Gospel Artiste-Solomon Lange Set To Get Married (Pics) (2445 Views)

Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Based Gospel Artiste-Solomon Lange Set To Get Married (Pics) by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
The award winning Abuja-based Gospel
singer Solomon Lange proposed to his
girlfriend Flora in January, while they had
their traditional wedding in February.
May God bless your marriage. Beautiful Wifey he's got there.

Re: Abuja Based Gospel Artiste-Solomon Lange Set To Get Married (Pics) by mutiply: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wow, congrats to them. Yabo is the last song on my playlist but it has the highest number among songs that have been played.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Based Gospel Artiste-Solomon Lange Set To Get Married (Pics) by opeaceo: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
HML to them...... I really love his songs, one of my fav gospel artiste in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Based Gospel Artiste-Solomon Lange Set To Get Married (Pics) by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yea... me too Just remembering the say I sang' God Is Good' in Church. When I was a little boy(I used girl though) My daddy used to say God Is Good all the time I was too young to understand,what my daddy meant by God is Good,all the time But now I'm a man(I used Lady).......
I just love his songs,they minister to me a lot.

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story / How Atheist See The Future Vs How Christians See It / Checkout These Funny Bible Meme History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.