Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Asisat Oshoala Needs Your Vote To Win BBC Women Player Of The Year Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Needs Your Vote To Win BBC Women Player Of The Year Award (462 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award / Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Needs Your Vote To Win BBC Women Player Of The Year Award by greatdonmikell: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hello people, It is no longer news that our
very own Asisat Oshoala is among the
nominees for the 2015 Women Player of the
year please click this link to vote for her.
Asisat had a very wonderful 2015 and her
performance this year has been phenomenal.
I think only messi and Ronaldo have
outplayed her…lol
Here is the link to vote m.bbc.co.uk/sport/
football/womens/wfoty-vote/2015
Re: Asisat Oshoala Needs Your Vote To Win BBC Women Player Of The Year Award by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
I will not vote for her she is not from biafra
Re: Asisat Oshoala Needs Your Vote To Win BBC Women Player Of The Year Award by nerodenero: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
A real lover of football won't bring ethnic bigotry into it.
Ifeconwaba:
I will not vote for her she is not from biafra
Your vote amount to nothing.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Needs Your Vote To Win BBC Women Player Of The Year Award by Ifeconwaba(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
nerodenero:
A real lover of football won't bring ethnic bigotry into it.Your vote amount to nothing.
dont quote me again mind your business
Re: Asisat Oshoala Needs Your Vote To Win BBC Women Player Of The Year Award by nerodenero: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
I have quoted you and what next?
Ifeconwaba:
dont quote me again mind your business

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Is A Small Team Under Jose Mourinho- Manuel Pellegrini / Amebosport Bet Predictions | Saturday May 16 / NFF Confirm Eagles For Katsina Stadium Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.