Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST (1592 Views)

Jewish Scientists In Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test / How Much Does It Cost To Run A DNA Test In Nigeria. / Where Can A DNA Test Be Done In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by onihaxy: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
BAYO is dating his father's secretary, later on, he suspected that his father used to have an "office fling" with the same girl. now this girl is 2 weeks pregnant. since Bayo is carrying the DNA of his father and the pregnancy will carry the DNA of Bayo if he is the rightful "impregnator", and also carry the DNA of bayo's father if bayo's father is the rightful "impregnator". How can the rightful "impregnator" be detected?.
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by alberto2k(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by chimerase2: 12:17am On May 01, 2015
alberto2k:
Ask Draify https://www.nairaland.com/Draify grin grin
u still d dram abt our dokinta abi? grin
Tif grin
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2015
I think DNA is peculiar to individuals!
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by Mhizkel(f): 12:20am On May 01, 2015
Been father and son is no probability that they have same blood!

1 Like

Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by alberto2k(m): 6:12am On May 01, 2015
chimerase2:
u still d dram abt our dokinta abi? grin Tif grin
grin grin
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by dejt4u(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2015
To the best of my knowledge, to some extent, DNA is like finger and tongue prints..
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by DrAify(f): 4:11pm On May 02, 2015
Troublemaker
chimerase2:
u still d dram abt our dokinta abi? grin
Tif grin
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by chimerase2: 9:03am On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
Troublemaker
swerry as ua body guard AMU keping and guarding u away from dat mumu kingtom grin
Pls avoid him, he is deadly embarassed
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by KingTom(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2015
chimerase2:
swerry as ua body guard AMU keping and guarding u away from dat mumu kingtom grin
Esu! Ekwensu! angry
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by chimerase2: 11:52am On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Esu! Ekwensu! angry
dat ua mumu friend talk say u be winch na why I dy warn draify to stay clear from u grin
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by KingTom(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2015
chimerase2:
dat ua mumu friend talk say u be winch na why I dy warn draify to stay clear from u grin
You sure say you well, Ewu Mbaise! grin
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by DrAify(f): 1:38pm On May 03, 2015
Yeah,I know Kingtom is deadly grin
chimerase2:
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by chimerase2: 1:42pm On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
*heaves a sign of relif* tank god ma sexy dokinta knws grin
Oya mumu kingtom shey u dn hear amu from de horse's mouth grin
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by KingTom(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2015
DrAify:
Very deadly! A serial killer grin
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by KingTom(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2015
chimerase2:
*heaves a sign of relif* tank god ma sexy dokinta knws grin
Oya mumu kingtom shey u dn hear amu from de horse's mouth grin
Na DrAify you dey call horse grin
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by Obinoscopy(m): 12:55am On May 04, 2015
onihaxy:
BAYO is dating his father's secretary, later on, he suspected that his father used to have an "office fling" with the same girl. now this girl is 2 weeks pregnant. since Bayo is carrying the DNA of his father and the pregnancy will carry the DNA of Bayo if he is the rightful "impregnator", and also carry the DNA of bayo's father if bayo's father is the rightful "impregnator". How can the rightful "impregnator" be detected?.
The DNA will be different. Thanks to a phenomenom called "crossing over" that occur via the chiasmata during meiosis.
Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Obinoscopy:
The DNA will be different. Thanks to a phenomenom called "crossing over" that occur via the chiasmata during meiosis.
Wicked! What medicine cant solve, biochemistry or molecular biology would do that...

1 Like

Re: He Needs Explainations On DNA TEST by JigsawKillah(m): 1:30am On Jul 05, 2015
Romancelanders tho they desecrate every thread they see

(1) (Reply)

Eating Sweet Potatoes To Cure Diabetes And Maintain A Healthy Blood Sugar Level / Everything About Skin Cancer Treatment And Surgery / Live Update On My Hospital Bed (peri-anal Abscess)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.