Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love (24466 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by waternogetemeny: 8:01am On May 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Over our igbos sisters again?

Nsogbu di!

I can bet u that both men where not igbos, sad though, we lost a sister.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Ursinmind(m): 8:02am On May 01, 2015
Men! I was at the scene yesterday, there was blood everywhere but the dead bodies are no more there.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by armadeo(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2015
logica:
Judging from the narrative, it appears many people had more than pity in mind. wink

Are you a mind reader? grin cheesy

You picked he exact thought out of my mind. And the minds of those who ' had' pity on her. Since ages very pretty.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by amjoy: 8:06am On May 01, 2015
modelmike7:
In as much as i believe this to be true, cos of the names and locations mentioned therein. . . It still all look like a movie to me! Still trying to comprehend this 'one shot', 'one shot' madness!!

My dear, if u ve been close to police men, mostly d rank and file, u will believe this story, lock, stock and barrel. They are terrible people. So uncouth and unprofessional.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by pappizeezu: 8:06am On May 01, 2015
HMmmmm...wot a love story
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Charly68: 8:08am On May 01, 2015
He was under the influence of demon of suicide. Those who have not christ in them can be possessed by the devil to do the unthinkable a times . Terrible unfathomable things. What a pity !
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by MurderX: 8:09am On May 01, 2015
Homeless girl indeed! Homeless witch. The devil is so homeless.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Yolab(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2015
Uhnnn. Wonders in the land. If u die bcoz of one girl, many thousands girls will pass over your grave.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Daykoozy(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2015
sammy500:
op whats d moral lessons
Many a life ruined by Toto. Don't let Toto ruin you.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by 2sex(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2015
wwwbabe:
And they lived happily forever after
grin grin grin grin grin no be lie

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by B69U: 8:14am On May 01, 2015
This story sounds unbelievable. I still think it might have been made up until i see prove.

Poor Business girl was only being friendly to her customers, one very useless abo.ki abi na yoruba man just ended her life.

But wait first, does it mean that igbos are the only ones that produce female in Nigeria? The other tribes, they produce transgendered(she.male) abi.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by daresimon(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2015
This is from a movie right?
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by airzzee(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2015
This "thing" called WOMAN...
God forgive them!
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by airzzee(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=18pt]Over our igbos sisters again?

Nsogbu di!

I can bet u that both men where not igbos, sad though, we lost a sister.[/size]

They like to sleep with our sisters but they don't like us
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by ajealadick(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2015
Ordinary recharge card seller? Wetin him for do if him date Tonto Dike?

Start World War 3?
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by delishpot: 8:23am On May 01, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
No woman No cry. But guys remember it is foolish to invest in a pig so that it doesn't get dirty. Women are pigs. No matter how you try to make them clean they would always wallow in dirt. In the name of seeking for a husband a girl can fu ck a whole state. The ones that are already married will be sleeping around claiming their husbands do not give them quality time or that they are not able to satisfy them in bed. They are all sex dogs and you do not take them seriously to the point of losing sleep over them. Just get another one when one misbehaves. Don't take them seriously cos they all are of easy virtue.

Can a human being who has the love/fear of God in his heart realy type this?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by uzomahowualah(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2015
logica:
Judging from the narrative, it appears many people had more than pity in mind. wink
. Definitely.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by airzzee(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2015
Jackeeh:
I think the Nigerian Police Force needs to include anger management course/ psychiatric evaluation in its curriculum. Only recruits who pass the course should be considered for the job. Seriously. Or how do you describe handing over a gun to a man or woman with anger issues and who can't control his/her emotions? You're only assisting him/her commit murder, which most times, they get away with.

And what do you say of American policemen?
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Nobody: 8:25am On May 01, 2015
Witnessed this incident my self and I know the girl very well
mmheen it was. Terrible sight to behold
RIP to them sha
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Jackeeh(m): 8:27am On May 01, 2015
airzzee:

And what do you say of American policemen?

I'm sure the American police have such in place. I may be wrong
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by waternogetemeny: 8:29am On May 01, 2015
airzzee:

They like to sleep with our sisters but they don't like us

I dont like them either.

From the looks of it, Igbo girls are teaching them lessons anyway, see suicide or.gy.

More stories like this will follow, it is becoming a new trend to commit suicide over our sisters.

After-all, the interaction is prompted by economic necessity not love.

Igbo girls only have heart for Igbo guys, any other is just taking advantage, take note.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by tuke: 8:37am On May 01, 2015
DickDastardly:
Death in Toto triangle
After corporal don invest 4 the girl and her biz, hoping to reap soonest, oga inspector come carry rank to displays am. monkey don work, baboon wan come chop. impossible! Na devil go settle tis matter. konji na bad thing! May their souls receive liberation.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by ekiloui(f): 8:37am On May 01, 2015
Ah...so na this thing cause traffic yesterday...I wondered why so many where gathered there! Chai...I don buy airtime from that chick b4 ooo...this life...I'm sure it's that yeye police post they put there
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by realtestament(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2015
I be owo uneghe o #half cast sha
Lacomus:
Note: "Obio Ekpo" not "Awa ifot" the latter stands for witch Coven I doubt ur Originality grin
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Rotimi47: 8:39am On May 01, 2015
She played dirty but the corporal should have let go.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Bright2(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2015
He who kill by knife die by knife & he who kill by gun die by .........

My bible specified that so why should i be suprise?
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by D9ty7(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2015
The heavens should be prepared cos they are expecting the craziest of immigrants. Hopefully, they get to continue the struggle in heaven.
I pity the girl tho, but RIP to them, even though, I doubt the corporal's chances. And Oga inspector wan use Seniority arrange the girl... Chia! The Nigeria Police Force is now a joke.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by 9jatatafo(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2015
All for the sake of punny. Na wa ooo!!!!
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by billyG(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2015
Dammit!How are we going to watch part 2 now since dey will be shooting in HELL!nxt time paste pictures.
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by 989900: 9:02am On May 01, 2015
he accused the inspector of encroaching into his territory
cheesy
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by Kingsasian(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2015
realtestament:
The corporal be like:::as hav killed both of dem dey will go 2 anwa ifot(land of d dead) and continue, Mba o! I hav 2 be der 2 it ain't ova yet cheesy

#RIP 2 the dead
lol
Re: Policeman Kills Girlfriend, Inspector, & Himself Over Love by delphia(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2015
I suggest a massive"mental state assessment" for the entire police force personnel. The way those guys use their riffles these days ehn. How can you give a madman gun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding / EFCC Arrests 48 Suspected Internet Fraudsters, Herbalist In Lokoja (photos) / Nigerian Man & 6 US Citizens Sentenced To Prison For Online Fraud Schemes - Dep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.