Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Don’t Mind Dating D’banj — Imelda J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Mind Dating D’banj — Imelda J (833 Views)

I Don’t Mind Dating Falz – Simi / 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. / Bonang Matheba Proves She’s Not Dating D’banj With Special Val Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Mind Dating D’banj — Imelda J by Nobody: 6:11am On May 01, 2015
Sonorous voice singer, Imelda Ada Okwori popularly known as Imelda J, who was once romantically linked with the Governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswan is one of the hottest Afro pop singers in Nigeria. She came into the industry some years back. With several singles to her credit, Imelda has carved a niche for herself in the country’s music scene.

In this interview, she opens up on her alleged romance with ex-Kennis music star, Jaywon and how she’s ready to give all in order to go nestling with the Koko master, D’banj. She also talks about her collboration with Fuji king, Obesere.

See Some Excerpts from the interview:

WHAT are you working on at the moment?

I just released my new song titled “Jisoro.” It’s making waves online but we are yet to commence the full promotion of the single. You may want to know what inspired the song? I didn’t want to release my music the way everyone does. I feel people are bored with that trend. I feel I should speak directly to my fans through my new song, and then give them a feel of my music. There’s so much that gets between the music, the artist and the fans. This is straight from me to my fans.

Who is your male celebrity crush?

The only male celebrity I have a crush on is D’banj. Reason being that I love him and because he is very focus. D’banj is a superstar who looks beyond the music industry. He dares even when it might fail and those are the qualities that attracted him to me including his lips. I think he’s a spirit-filled kind of person like me. I don’t mind having a relationship with him.

What kind of man would you like to spend the rest of your life with?

I love freedom and being happy. I don’t like someone who is domineering. For instance, if you are the kind of man that wants to go out and play snookers or football. As long as it is going to give you happiness and it’s not going to cause you any harm, I have no reason to stop you. Equally, if you know my music is my source of joy, my man should be able to support me financially and otherwise. He should be there for me. If he’s not well-to-do, I know he does not have but if he does, I know he should be there for me. If I want to go to the studio and the man is not allowing me, he is not my kind of man.

What does sex mean to you?

To me, sex is highly spiritual because if I don’t love someone I cannot kiss the person. But something happened sometimes ago when a male fan kissed me on stage. I believe sex is more divine than the way people see it. I respect sex a lot and I think it should be sacred.

- See more at: http://www.africanewshub.com/en/news/3042557-i-dont-mind-dating-dbanj-imelda-j

Re: I Don’t Mind Dating D’banj — Imelda J by Holatunde007(m): 6:15am On May 01, 2015
Space booked Looking for pin charger for my BB 1st
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating D’banj — Imelda J by olaideeeedris(m): 6:51am On May 01, 2015
Hmmmmm.... With God all things are possible
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating D’banj — Imelda J by Nobody: 6:53am On May 01, 2015
Good luck to her.
Re: I Don’t Mind Dating D’banj — Imelda J by Divineluv14(f): 7:18am On May 01, 2015
I haven't heard any of her songs undecided

(1) (Reply)

Parents Bribed Their Teens Kids With Cocaine To Get Them To Do Chores / Halima Abubakar Blast Fan That Suggested Another Beautician For Her / Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Up For Sale At $100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.