Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Need Help On Best Use Of Strong 4922 - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / I Need Help On Best Use Of Strong 4922 (697 Views)

UPDATED Patch Software For Strong 4902, 4922, 4930, 4930l, 4950 And Qsat Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Best Use Of Strong 4922 by calculation(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2015
Good day my fellow Nler,
Pls am having a problem on how to maximize the use of string decoder so as watch my favorite programs.
I wish to watch alot of action films, adventure, war films and other foreign films. Also I will like my decoder to show nollywood film, news channel etc.
I have two dish at present and ready to acquire more. pls can someone advice me on how to achieve watching my favowurite.
Re: I Need Help On Best Use Of Strong 4922 by Everfrank(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2015
What satellites are you watching at the moment? You can't get your favourites on free to Air o. On free to Air you watch whatever you see. That also defends on your location and size of dish. Look for a good installer in your locality and he will advise you what you can get with what you have.
NB: Browse yourself through the various threads on this section of Nairaland to learn more.
Re: I Need Help On Best Use Of Strong 4922 by calculation(m): 12:24am On May 02, 2015
Everfrank:
What satellites are you watching at the moment? You can't get your favourites on free to Air o. On free to Air you watch whatever you see. That also defends on your location and size of dish. Look for a good installer in your locality and he will advise you what you can get with what you have.
NB: Browse yourself through the various threads on this section of Nairaland to learn more.
I really appreciate your input, and am going to do exactly. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mp4naija / For Vsat And Network Access Please Read.!: At Moderate Charge / I Want To Be Engineer Of My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.