Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Name Is Friday,i Was Born On Friday And Today Friday May1st Is My Birthday. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Name Is Friday,i Was Born On Friday And Today Friday May1st Is My Birthday. (593 Views)

Today Is Friday Use Cloudsms To Send That Message For Your Events / Full Moon On (today) Friday Is A Blue Moon: Here's Why / Today Is My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is Friday,i Was Born On Friday And Today Friday May1st Is My Birthday. by Gagame(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2015
Nairalander's help me to celebrate with 1 champagne on your table for God today May1st added another year to my life,my name is Friday,I was born on Friday and today Friday is my Birthday.with all the struggles of life,accidents,desertedness and all, he kept me..
I celebrate others sharing the same birthday date with me.with long life God will satisfy us and health,wealth.........we are soo special dt d nation has to go holiday to celebrate us.I know wan hear say u go work na y u open champagne fr us ooo
Re: My Name Is Friday,i Was Born On Friday And Today Friday May1st Is My Birthday. by Ezedon(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2015
Your mum could ve waited to born you on friday may 29th so that they will hand you over to Buhari, meanwhile happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Name Is Friday,i Was Born On Friday And Today Friday May1st Is My Birthday. by Pheals(f): 8:37am On May 01, 2015
Ezedon:
Your mum could ve waited to born you on friday may 29th so that they will hand you over to Buhari, meanwhile happy birthday
what do.u mean..na buhari owns him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Able To Cut The Costs By 50 Percent On The Products We Offer. / Miss Earth / Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.