Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

What New Features Would You Like To See In Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What New Features Would You Like To See In Nairaland (364 Views)

Why I Am In Nairaland Eventhough I Am Not A Nigerian / What New Features Would You Suggest For Nairaland / How To Delete Thread In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What New Features Would You Like To See In Nairaland by HolyHero: 8:37am On May 01, 2015
Hello nairalanders.
I was thinking about some features that should be added to nairaland... features like personal chat not email msg.. and so on..
so I'm creating this thread for nairalanders to drop their suggestions on features that should be added to nairaland.
NB. sensible suggestions only and if you don't have good things to say just STFU.

Happy New month y'all
Re: What New Features Would You Like To See In Nairaland by RoyalBlak007: 8:48am On May 01, 2015
The UNLIKE icon..
Re: What New Features Would You Like To See In Nairaland by Nobody: 8:59am On May 01, 2015
Seeing who likes my posts
Re: What New Features Would You Like To See In Nairaland by Nobody: 9:09am On May 01, 2015
I'd like to see a Reddit-esque system of upvoting and downvoting comments, so I won't have to waste time reading silly comments.

(1) (Reply)

I Paid Chief Anenih N100 Million After My Governorship Victory In Edo State. / Who Can Answer This? / See How Creative This Boy With Disability Is (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.