Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee' - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee' (2188 Views)

Is My Fast Broken? I Kissed And Touched My Wife This Afternoon / In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me / How To React When Someone Insults Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee' by mmb(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2015
hello,

There is a girl whom I want to take as a second wife.One day my wife saw my conversation with the girl on whatsapp when I went out and left the phone in the living room unlocked.

Mehn! My wife just called the lady and blasted her even threatining her, with things like: she will realise her mistake, she will never see person who will marry her in life and lots more.

My fiancee called me and narrated it to me telling me that she can no longer tolerate this that it is better to call off the relationship. I calmed her that she shouldnt be bothered if she really loves me. she should stand by my side and realise our dream of getting married.

Please your matured candid advice is needed on how to handle this because two head is better than one.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee' by espn(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2015
I understand how she feels..why take a 2nd wife.. can u ever b just in d way u treat dem both? If you were in her shoes will you be happy about it?..nd don't quote d quran for me..d holy prophets case had situations surrounding it..is ur wife not living up to expectation..Am a muslim oo.. don't get it all wrong..i just feel it's unnecessary and we put ourselves into problem..my thought though! :A short prayer: Oh Allah make me contented with just one wife and with no reason do I wish to v a 2nd..in sha Allah! Amin!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee' by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2015
espn:
I understand how she feels..why take a 2nd wife.. can u ever b just in d way u treat dem both? If you were in her shoes will you be happy about it?..nd don't quote d quran for me..d holy prophets case had situations surrounding it..is ur wife not living up to expectation..Am a muslim oo.. don't get it all wrong..i just feel it's unnecessary and we put ourselves into problem..my thought though! :A short prayer: Oh Allah make me contented with just one wife and with no reason do I wish to v a 2nd..in sha Allah! Amin!
same with me. . I don't like the issue of a second wife as it breads problems...... I av Vowed to take one wife only

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee' by RoyalRoy(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2015
Lollz
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee' by lalasticlala(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2015

(1)

Marking The Death Anniversary Of Um Al-Mu'mineen, Sayyida Khadija (ra) / Where Are We Standing / Muslim Women Discuss Their Status In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.