Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria (14280 Views)

South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) / 3 Chinese Men Arrested For Importing Contraband Goods Into Nigeria / South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by dondo83(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2015
countsparrow:
Wow...

Owo lon se igboro... Make 10m mistakenly enter my hand for dat money, na flexing thingz

that is why the money is running from you. 10m for flexing?
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by Holyfield1(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2015
Chai!....These South African citizens are big criminals.......Op you remember what they did to the Nigerian who caught with drug in Indonesia......That's exactly what should be done to her.......''Smuggling is Smuggling'' Whether drug or money is never my concern! Chikena
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by tellwisdom: 10:20am On May 01, 2015
Abeg, make dem give me 2,000 make I take drink beer this evening sad
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by skondo09(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2015
she should be punished accordingly by nigeria's law nt to be sent back home
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by knightsTempler: 10:30am On May 01, 2015
Simple logic will tell anyone that the money belongs to the Nigerians. The money could be a proceed from organize crime or legitimate means it's left for the authority to determine that. But if it was the later, i see no reason using the South African lady as a conduit, looks suspicious.
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by nonxo007(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2015
Old gist ...
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by Hysmady(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2015
Blakjewelry:
As far no be drug no be bad thing na... But anywhere you hear the word am a pastor or prophet run for your life
I wiSh you said this back in Buhari regime
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On May 01, 2015
But this incident happened like 3 weeks ago? Nairaland and recycling old stories sha!
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by Bigdreams(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2015
Let's see how this incident unfolds

Want to learn how to setup premium bulk sms websites on your own and make money doing the same for others?
Click the image below
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On May 01, 2015
she must be into drugs smuggling also...
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by write2obi(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2015
Just collect the money from her, and send her to sambina forest cheesy
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by PStacks(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2015
Nigeria just wants to hit back at south africa by all means..

I tot NDLEA was for Drugs, wetin concern them with Money laundry, what's the work of EFCC or Police or ICPC..

Nigerian govt can never get even with south africa after all the international embarassment Southy has caused Naija, this is chicken change compare to oritsejafor's jet South african govt intercepted, before nigerian govt denied that the money in the jet was to buy Black market arms and ammunition.

Nigeria should rest jor! She's a certified corrupt Nation.

I just pray Buhari comes with some Redemption..
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by xtophy(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2015
kill her...#indoexpains
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by boxypane(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2015
Oya. Throw stones @ a glass house
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by Judelord57: 11:04am On May 01, 2015
Nigerian will for give her I nkow my people
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by quiet006storm: 12:02pm On May 01, 2015
what would you do to save your marriage? find out in this exciting story in its 12th chapter bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/04/code-red.html?spref=tw
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by betty202020(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2015
saintTim:
We Nigerians don't need foreign money in this country so that money will be killed moneycally and as Nigerian victims of the xenophobic attack were buried in South Africa so Automatically the money become's a property of Nigeria °° according to section 1999 of the 2015 constitution

If you agree hit like
ODIKWA-EGWW. THEM DEY BEG FOR LIKE AGAIN?. NAIRALAND, UR ACTORS ARE BECOMING FUNNIER
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by Parolee: 12:23pm On May 01, 2015
Fernandowski:
We are gonna do to her what our brothers and sisters are done at south africa

AND WHAT ABOUT THE NIGERIAN MASTERMINDS BEHIND THIS WHOLE THING?
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by saintTim(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2015
betty202020:
ODIKWA-EGWW. THEM DEY BEG FOR LIKE AGAIN?. NAIRALAND, UR ACTORS ARE BECOMING FUNNIER

Aspeaklekwe
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by mikron(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2015
This news is older na. More than 3 weeks now.
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by 14(m): 2:18pm On May 01, 2015
South african women, being used for drug trafficking and money laundaring by nigerian drug dealers since time immorial. Its a daily problem here in the South, when we complain about nigerian drug dealers, people say we r xenophobia.
Re: South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria by blackpanther25(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2015
14:
South african women, being used for drug trafficking and money laundaring by nigerian drug dealers since time immorial. Its a daily problem here in the South, when we complain about nigerian drug dealers, people say we r xenophobia.
The ladies involved are adults and willingly get involved with such men. Nobody can force you to do what you don't want them to do. Your women are cheap stupid scapegoats who are in it just as much because they are also enjoying the money. I don't feel sorry for them. If you move with the bad crowd and something goes wrong you only have yourself to blame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lifeless Body Of A Man Found By The Roadside In Osogbo (Photos) / Police Presents No Evidence, A Year After Arresting 57 Men For Homosexuality / Bandits Kidnap 17 Family Members In Udawa Chikun, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.