Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Microsoft Launch A Website That Can Guess Your Age - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Launch A Website That Can Guess Your Age (796 Views)

How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. / Infinix Mobility Set To Launch A Powerful Smartphone After HOT 2 / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Launch A Website That Can Guess Your Age by dhsfbi(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2015
Few hours ago, Microsoft launches a new website www.how-old.net that uses your picture to guess how old you are. All you have to do is upload your photo less than 3mb in size, the photo will be analyze and it will guess your age.

The website received thousand of visitors just hours after the launch, though the result are nearly correct for some while extremely wrong for other. The best you can do for good result is to upload a recent picture of yours that is clear.
The website to many people is just like a fun, but i believe Microsoft has more reason of launching the website. Visit www.how-old.com now and let a robot guess your age for fun.

Read More: http://www.techgists.com/2015/05/hot-list-of-trending-news-on-windows-10-and-microsoft.html
Re: Microsoft Launch A Website That Can Guess Your Age by Collinz2(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2015
I dnt believe trash.
Re: Microsoft Launch A Website That Can Guess Your Age by dhsfbi(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2015
Collinz2:
I dnt believe trash.
Nigerians ehn...

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy The Innjoo Max? / Urgent Help!!! / Whatsapp For Android Gets Updated, Adds New Emoji And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.