Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,150 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

I’m Crazy About D’banj’s Lips, Reveals Rising Singer Imelda J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Crazy About D’banj’s Lips, Reveals Rising Singer Imelda J (823 Views)

Simi Reveals Rising Rapper John Networq As New Boyfriend? / 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love. / 8 Male Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Crazy About Keeping Fit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Crazy About D’banj’s Lips, Reveals Rising Singer Imelda J by famobaba(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2015
By Ayeotan Shola
Sexy singer, Imelda Ada Okwori popularly known as Imelda J, reveals how she’s ready to give all in order to go nestling with the Koko master, D’banj.
Imelda J who was once romantically associated with the Governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswan is one of the hottest Afro pop Up and coming artiste in Nigeria.
She came into the industry some years back and has several singles to her credit already, Imelda has carved a niche for herself in the country’s music scene.
When asked on how many songs she had dropped so far, “I have done several singles. I could call it an album because I didn’t release it to the global market. For now, I have a single titled, ‘My Love for You’ featuring OJB Jezreel,which gave me my first international award. I have also worked with K-Solo, Side One, Jaywon, Phenom among others. My latest single is ‘Jisoro.’ The video will soon hit the market.”
“I am still an up and coming singer. That I have been in the industry for six years now and won several awards does not make me a big star. But I have moved on. I am not where I was then.”
When asked who her celebrity male crushed was she gushed out blushing saying it was Dbanj. In her words, “The only male celebrity I have a crush on is D’banj. Reason being that I love him and because he is very focus. D’banj is a superstar who looks beyond the music industry. He dares even when it might fail and those are the qualities that attracted him to me including his lips. I think he’s a spirit-filled kind of person like me. I don’t mind having a relationship with him.”
And on her supposed relationship with fellow musician Jaywon, She said,”I didn’t have any problem initially with Jaywon until mouth started wagging that we were dating. People around me started misbehaving and Jaywon started saying all kinds of things, confirming that he was having an affair with me. But its maturity that matters here .Jaywon and I were not friends. We were like normal day to day friends but people didn’t understand and when the rumour surfaced, his crew handled it in a very poor and immature way. Their reactions were negative as they went about writing so many things about me. I felt bad but at the end, I just let go and I’ve forgiven them from the bottom of my heart.”

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/05/im-crazy-about-dbanjs-lips-reveals-rising-singer-imelda-j/

Re: I’m Crazy About D’banj’s Lips, Reveals Rising Singer Imelda J by ramdris(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2015
Na lie jare! Na d pocket she is crazy about. My advice dear is for u to stay clear of Oga Titus long thing. Ask Genny.
Re: I’m Crazy About D’banj’s Lips, Reveals Rising Singer Imelda J by austinesteve(m): 2:22pm On May 01, 2015
see her big lips undecided.... mtcheeeeeew angry

(1) (Reply)

Maleke Welcome A New Baby / Who Killed The Look? / Wow!! Olamide And Phyno Bottling Together In New Pictures (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.