Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Check Out The Joke I Sent To A Lady That Made Her Delete Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out The Joke I Sent To A Lady That Made Her Delete Me (1653 Views)

Na Joke I Dey Ooo / See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. / See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Joke I Sent To A Lady That Made Her Delete Me by geedeex2(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2015
I wonder why some ladies (not all) have low humour sense .I was just playing the piano this afternoon when I got theĀ  message on my bbm
So I decided to send to some of my maleĀ  friends the response I got was hilarious some even sent back to me .one friend in particular sent it to another friend of mine whom I've sent it to and his response was immediately he got the message ,the first two people that came to mind was me and that my other friend the joke reads " Memories: Today is osama Bin-Laden's death anniversary,as a sign of remembrance send this to 5 criminals u know,just as i have done." The mistake I made was to send this very message to a female contact .her response was ,"so I'm a criminal to you abi? I told her one stupid boy sent it to me and I felt the same way she was feeling .immediately I said that she told me I'm stupid that she's deleting me right away lo and behold she did joke gone bad .
Re: Check Out The Joke I Sent To A Lady That Made Her Delete Me by CHM11: 3:13pm On May 01, 2015
Though the joke was/is lame and dry, I believe this lady in question doesn't like you and have always been looking for a reason to do away with you.

Hope you are not one of those guys who send boring BC's regularly? No wonder she deleted your a$$!!...lol
Re: Check Out The Joke I Sent To A Lady That Made Her Delete Me by Basildvalour(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2015
Even to me, BCs are so annoying mostly when they do not pass any vital information.

She has got so bored with you and wanted to do away with you ASAP and that provided her the perfect opportunity to do so

Sorry bro! You just got "unfriended" grin
Re: Check Out The Joke I Sent To A Lady That Made Her Delete Me by geedeex2(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2015
Your thought was exactly my response to her .I don't send BCs in fact I don't think anyone despise it as much as I do .the girl in question started the naughty taunting game a day before and I decided to prank her back nw hin she change am for me.
CHM11:
Though the joke was/is lame and dry, I believe this lady in question doesn't like you and have always been looking for a reason to do away with you.

Hope you are not one of those guys who send boring BC's regularly? No wonder she deleted your a$$!!...lol

(1) (Reply)

Photo - When The Bae Is The Bread Winner. / 25 New Yo Momma Jokes. Check Em Out! / Oau Students Dramatising Oro Festival (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.