Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Can Arsenal Make An Impact? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Arsenal Make An Impact? (1009 Views)

Arsenal ‘make Opening £18.2m Bid To Complete Transfer Of Monaco's Midfielder / Arsenal Make $40million For Marcos Reus / Arsenal Make Club Record £50 Bid For PSG Want Away Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Arsenal Make An Impact? by slary(m): 2:40am On Sep 10, 2006
Arsenal recorded the worst start to a premiership campaign, after yet again coming from a goal down to forced hard fighting middlesbrough to a 1-1 draw. Thanks for (Igwe) Henry, who rescued a point with a stunning penalty.

Could any body explain to us the probem of this team this season? And what Wenger should do to return the team back to winning ways.

Re: Can Arsenal Make An Impact? by Olumide7(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2006
I think Wenger has to discipline the players very well, they seem too relaxed, they are not agressive in the defence as they used to be. Arsenal played woefully in the first half of the game against boro(Playing with over-confidence) until Boro scored. They played very well in the second half. If you noticed what happened for about 85 percent of the Second half, Arsenal played a half-field game with boro, Boro were not able to move into Arsenal's Half. If Arsenal played like that from the beginning of the game, they would have beaten them, say 3-0. If Arsenal plays in this manner, they should beat Man U and regain their pride. It's gonna be a tough game but we can do it.
Up Arsenal!!!!
Re: Can Arsenal Make An Impact? by beelyjay45(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2006
For the past 2 seasons aresnal has lost over 40yrs of premeirship experince (patrick viera, Dennis Berkamp, Robert Pires, Sol Campbell, Cole n u dont do dat in top class football dont get me wrong the gunners still have great players but they re all new ones they still need time to get used to each other b/4 they start doing wat gunners do best kickin asses n i still prefer to start the season on a bad note and end the season with an excellent result.
Re: Can Arsenal Make An Impact? by slary(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2006
Hey guys, let keep our fingers crossed cry cry cry
Re: Can Arsenal Make An Impact? by Olumide7(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2006
I will keep on saying that Arsenal will beat Man U this weekend. There are many psychological and statistical reasons backing my predictions.
Re: Can Arsenal Make An Impact? by vichel(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2006
we have started our comeback with a 2-1 win at hamburg, nobody believed we wud come out with any point, even the jackasses on fox soccer channel show "fox football phone in" didn't think we were gonna win, but we sure proved them wrong, so this weekend man-u is going down hard

(1) (Reply)

Barca V Zaragoza / Grand Slam Sunday!who Rules In England? / Can Anyone Ever Be Better Than Makelele In The Defensive Midfield Role?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.