Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How To Break Up With A Girl - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Break Up With A Girl (680 Views)

Deadliest Attempts To Break A World Record / 10 People Who Died Tragically While Trying To Break World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Break Up With A Girl by Fajs: 6:26pm On May 01, 2015
Very Funny ways To Break Up With A Girl
“16 missed calls?! You killed my battery so you’re capable of killing me… It’s over!!!”
“You don’t even respect me, I’m talking and you are busy breathing? It’s over!”
“So now you’re drinking coke that has another man’s name on it, better go and find him because it’s over between us.”
“I called you and you picked up immediately. You lack patience. I can’t date someone who’s not patient.” “Why are you using broom to sweep my room when you know I support PDP? It’s over!”
“You are always abbreviating your texts, you want our children to be short abi? It’s OVER!”
“I told you I love my food hot but you refused to warm the ice cream. You don’t care about me. It’s over!”
“You don’t pay your tithe, if you can cheat on God, then who am I? Park your things.......

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up With A Girl by greatmarshall(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2015
Lol
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl by siegfried99(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2015
Lol
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl by eddysernal(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
babe: hi dear
guy: ITS OvER...
SIMPLE NO STORY
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl by Fajs: 6:50pm On May 01, 2015
eddysernal:
babe: hi dear guy: ITS OvER... SIMPLE NO STORY
Just like that
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 01, 2015
Lipsealed! Just what I needed! But what do you do wen she keeps apologising profusely after you have said all these?
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl by Fajs: 6:56pm On May 01, 2015
youngpol:
Lipsealed! Just what I needed! But what do you do wen she keeps apologising profusely after you have said all these?

You ignore her and move on
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 01, 2015
Fajs:

You ignore her and move on
Dat's mean. I luv my baby girl though, just dat she pissed me off earlier today, I still havn't picked her calls
Re: How To Break Up With A Girl by Fajs: 7:03pm On May 01, 2015
youngpol:
Dat's mean. I luv my baby girl though, just dat she pissed me off earlier today, I still havn't picked her calls
If it is that then it is a normal thing in relationship, u guys will settle later joor

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remember This Picture Back In Primary School??? / Saviour Needs Your Votes, He Is Representing NIGERIA,AFRICA / Five Tips To Improve English Speaking Skills..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.