Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form (3376 Views)

Lautech 2015/2016 Pg Form And Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Gydion(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2015
Based on the recommendations of the Postgraduate School Admissions Committee, the Vice-Chancellor has approved the extension of the sale, processing and submission of Application forms for 2014/2015 session with effect from Tuesday 28th April, 2015 to Friday 8th May, 2015.

Consequently, the portal has been opened for interested applicatns to process their forms between Tuesday 28th April, 2015 and Friday 8th May, 2015.

Supplementary Qualifying Examination would be conducted on Thursday 14th May, 2015 in all Departments for fresh as applicants and those who could not attend the first Qualifying Examination held on the 14th to 17th April, 2015.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by ryd3(m): 7:32pm On May 01, 2015
Pls how much is the form
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Gydion(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2015
#10k only

You can get more information about the courses available and the duration in the PG site.

oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by OlaoluJGD(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
pls is the ordinary statement of result in O'level allowed? and how much is the tuition fee please?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Seyibusayo: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2016
Can anybody answer these questions, how much is tuition for pgde? What's the lecture schedule like for full time? When is the likely resumption date
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Seyibusayo: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2016
OlaoluJGD:
pls is the ordinary statement of result in O'level allowed? and how much is the tuition fee please?
I don't think they can accept o Level statement, we'll you can try it. Please what course are you applying for.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Seyibusayo: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Why is this thread so dry, is it that people don't apply for oou post graduate
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
OlaoluJGD:

it will make sense if you submit your statement of result with academic transcript.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Gydion(m): 6:14am On Aug 06, 2016
Sorry guys for not responding on time.

After bin admitted u will have to send your olevel, bsc certificate, transcript and Nysc to the pg sch.

As for the fee, it varies from dept or faculty to the other
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Gydion(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2016
For the resumption, it will be in November and for the ft it is 3 semesters and pt is 4 semesters.

Each semester with exam is 4 months.

For full time is Monday to Thursday or Friday and friday to Sunday for pt.

Normal time of lectures are BTW 8-10, 10-12, 12-2, 2-4, 4-6pm depending on it on the time table.

There will be entrance exam which that will be done by the each Depts which will notify u.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Adeyems(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
please, what is the tuition fee for MSc. Accounting?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Gydion(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
Adeyems:
please, what is the tuition fee for MSc. Accounting?

125k for a session.

Ft will pay half for the last semester (3 semesters), while pt will pay another 125k for another semester (4 semesters)
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Adeyems(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Gydion:

125k for a session.
Ft will pay half for the last semester (3 semesters), while pt will pay another 125k for another semester (4 semesters)
Thank you for your timely response, I really appreciate sir
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Emmaesty(f): 7:07am On Aug 18, 2016
It should be noted that the school is presently on strike
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Gydion(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Emmaesty:
It should be noted that the school is presently on strike

Yes, started strike last wk Monday
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Adeyems(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2016
Gydion:

Yes, started strike last wk Monday
Please which of the semesters is the school currently running? Also, what is the cause of the strike?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Gydion(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
2nd semester

Non payment of lecturers
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Adeyems(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Gydion:
2nd semester
Non payment of lecturers
but I read a thread that the strike has been suspended and that the school is preparing for exams
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Gydion(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Adeyems:
but I read a thread that the strike has been suspended and that the school is preparing for exams

As at yesterday I know it is still on, and still on
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Adeyems(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gydion:

As at yesterday I know it is still on, and still on
Hope the office of Secretary to the PG school will be opened to receive the completed application acknowledgement slip and other credentials?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Gydion(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
I think so, though not in Skul now
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Adeyems(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Gydion:
I think so, though not in Skul now
Thanks for your responses so far. I really appreciate them. Is it possible to get past questions? If no, kindly help with the structure of questions, objective or subjective, general questions or course-based?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Adeyems(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Gydion, please I need your response
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by adeotiahmed09: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
pls how much is oou tuition fee pgd program in business admin

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Gydion(m): 5:42am On Aug 23, 2016
The entrance exam is obj, no pass question. They are simple. Just the basic accounting
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Adeyems(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Gydion:
The entrance exam is obj, no pass question. They are simple. Just the basic accounting
Thhank you sir
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by Adeyems(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Good morning Gydion, It's been a while here. Please, Kindly notify me whenever the school resumes for academic activities.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
Purchasing and submission of PG form has been extended till end of this month. Non academics staff are not on strike

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University PG Form by ebbygoldie: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pls does any one have the idea of the school fees for M.A English in Olabisi Onabanjo Uni

(1) (Reply)

At Last Interswitch Spak Quiz Question Paper 2019 Is Out! / I Don't Like Reading At Night - University's Best Graduating Student / Medical Lab Science Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.