Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Partner With Me As I Walk You Through The Hospitality Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partner With Me As I Walk You Through The Hospitality Business (503 Views)

Top Effective Print Advertising Ideas For The Hospitality & Hotel Sector / Lagos Shop Allows Oyinbo Man Walk Away With N200k Worth Of Goods Without Payment / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Me As I Walk You Through The Hospitality Business by inas911(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2015
I have been researching and working on the hospitality business since 2012 and i would gladly tell you that, the hospitality industry pays very well. I am a technology expert in the hospitality industry and a consultant. You need a job in the industry? You wanna become a boss in the industry? You want to make a living in the industry? Whatsapp me on 08159556576 or Skype me "Ofemzy".
Re: Partner With Me As I Walk You Through The Hospitality Business by afeez20(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2015
good you have lots of experience on hospitality industry
nairalanders need ideas and innovations .if you have ideas to share all nairalanders would
be more than appreciative.
share ideas and give back to community .........i don't know how but you get many more back that i am rest assured about

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Social Media Is Not Working / How To Make Legitimate Money Online Without Stress / Oriflame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.