Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty (55045 Views)

Soldiers Pose With 2face & Yemi Alade In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo) / Yemi Alade In Hot Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by badassProdigy(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2015
Before she became famous, Johnny singer Yemi Alade was a student of the University of Lagos.

She’s pictured above from costume day of Geography Dept, 2011 set...

#naughtyIndeed undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by badassProdigy(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by cozy7(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2015
This extremely beautiful girl has really got a sense of style.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Tallesty1(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2015
Choi!!!! No be today nyash dey back.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by sinaj(f): 8:08pm On May 01, 2015
old skul day grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Baba419(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2015
I can see the star in her eyes

This should have been about the time johnny was nyashing the thing lipsrsealed

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:22pm On May 01, 2015
Lol nasoo. grin
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by englishmart(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2015
when they get bleached, you think they are beautiful...

How I access them bleached girls/fair girls is assume they were dark, then start from there.....

Something tells me she's a wh..ore. But I can't figure it out

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2015
But she was a bit dark then. Still okay sha. I like the babe sha. She's down to earth, no forming, she can sing and dance and do general performance.

Now, all these boys go dey pay to watch her show. Well rounded artiste

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by lilmax(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2015
This is the part I was worried about
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by englishmart(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2015
cozy7:
This extremely beautiful girl has really got a sense of style.
lol. You can't be kidding me. You're definitely kidding yourself!!! cheesy

39 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by cozy7(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2015
englishmart:
lol. You can't be kidding me. You're definitely kidding yourself!!! cheesy
Jealousy isn't good for your health, plz desist.

46 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by jamex93(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2015
grin grin

why she con dey set narsh for fellow gal na undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by LewisO: 8:47pm On May 01, 2015
She looks too rascal, ugly and dirty on those pics. undecided

19 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by hamaworld(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2015
Where is yemi Alade in dis pix

I only saw one daddy showkey street dancer

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by bunmioguns(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2015
She is taking over me

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Sijo01(f): 8:47pm On May 01, 2015
grin e don tey this girl Kolo start

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2015
No be today. She go just dey laf if she sees this pictures

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by haywire1: 8:48pm On May 01, 2015
Chaiiil, girls of nowadays fit make a holy man commit sinful acts grin grin grin

anyway,she no even get yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by igbsam(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2015
Nyash

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by kekeerin: 8:48pm On May 01, 2015
so hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by tall2ce(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2015
unilag! always on the news
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by logica(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by logica(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2015
Throwback? This was at most 3/4 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by tunex777: 8:49pm On May 01, 2015
LOWEST MTN DATA BUNDLE AT THE CHEAPEST RATE
MTN 2GB - #1000
MTN 4GB - #1800
CALL/WATSAPP TUNDE ON 08162637076. THIS ADVERT IS FOR THOSE THAT STAYS IN IBADAN ALONE. CALL FOR DELIVERY AT YOUR DOOR STEP
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by fatdon2(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2015
Is she smoking weed
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by sojiboy(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2015
F
Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by folabayo1(f): 8:51pm On May 01, 2015
So her madness no be today?
I just like this babe talent or not...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by firstolalekan(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2015
badassProdigy:
Before she became famous, Johnny singer Yemi Alade was a student of the University of Lagos.

She’s pictured above from costume day of Geography Dept, 2011 set...

#naughtyIndeed undecided undecided undecided
Chai!
My babe then in 200level...
Ebony beauty and can fùck cheesy
Yemi don change ooo
Last time i saw her, she don turn oyinbo and celeb
Life sha....

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty by Drdaps(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2015
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) / Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.