Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? (13948 Views)

Which Tribe Has The Highest Population On Nairaland? / Be Sincere! Which Tribe Has This Leg? Igbo Hausa Yoruba. / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by christopheru(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2015
Which Tribe has the Most beautiful Women and Handsome men?

Ur Comments.. Arguments are allowed. grin grin
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 01, 2015
Most beautiful women- fulaniis, Igbos, tivs, yorubas, Hausa
Most handsome men- igbo, yorubas, etc. Hausa men no dey dis list at all abeg!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by kilokeys(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2015
grin beauty and ugliness is evenly distributed in ever population.. though density varies sha..

my tribe no dey carry last..
where r the Deltans?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:32pm On May 01, 2015
Most beautiful women - Fulanis

Most handsome men - Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 01, 2015
OP, can one quantify good looks? Now, shutdown this thread!
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Vicalloyd(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2015
Middle birth e.g Delta and Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 01, 2015
Ladies--fulanis
Men--Igbos and yorubas and other tribes.
I can do anything just to date a Fulani girl!

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 01, 2015
Vicalloyd:
Middle belt e.g Delta and Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by cozy7(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2015
kilokeys:
;Dbeauty and ugliness is evenly distributed in ever population.. though density varies sha..

where r the Deltans?
Deltans are in d ugly section, plz go check them there.

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 01, 2015
cozy7:
You nor serious! Am a Deltan and we are cute.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Mutuwa(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2015
ammyluv2002:

smiley
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by sadiqcholel: 9:08pm On May 01, 2015
ammyluv2002:
. 4 sure....fulanis all d way

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Fulaman198(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Thanks lollllll
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 1:59am On May 02, 2015
Females: Efik, Kalabari and Esan(especially the fair ones)
Guys: Efik and Esan(especially the fair ones) No homo.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Fulanis are the ugliest. The women have no womanly feautures but more like 10 year old boys who haven't started pubert.

As for the men, FOH WHERE??
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2017
Fulaman198:

Thanks lollllll

Y'all are the ugliest, especially the men.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 6:59am On Nov 20, 2017
Fulaman198:

Thanks lollllll

Y'all are the least, especially the men.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Ladies--fulanis

A group of women with bodies like little boys who haven't started puberty??

Rat looking people??

You must be sick, Ashia

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2017
Ladies--fulanis

Since when did so called women with bodies like 10-year-olds considered desirable
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Fulanis, kanuris, hausas (northerners) are the ugliest
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Moneyshah:

Since when did so called women with bodies like 10-year-olds considered desirable

C'mon what's her name? The fulani woman that rejected you so bad she sent you on a rant I mean. cheesy
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2017
cozy7:

They are smart, can cook, good in bed, have shape, most beautiful, beautiful and diverst eye color. I smell insecurity in you

Fulanis are the ugliest as they can never meet any of that criteria

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

C'mon what's her name? The fulani woman that rejected you so bad she sent you on a rant I mean.
cheesy

Lol, they are not attractive but overrated. I don't see the reasons for the overhype
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
Moneyshah:

Lol, they are not attractive but overrated. I don't see the reasons for the overhype

You're a blind hater. Clearly you were rejected by a fula peng ting and that has sent you on a rampage. All your posts on nairaland are about them. Shame!
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

You're a blind hater. Clearly you were rejected by a fula peng ting and that has sent you on a rampage. All your posts on nairaland are about them. Shame!

Ya they beautiful alright

Stop trying to shove them down my throat

I don't find them attractive you call me a hater

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Are you fulani?? I see no reason as to why you are trying to shove them down my throat.

You are so offended you are telling "Shame!"

Tell me what makes them attractive??
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
Moneyshah:

Ya they beautiful alright

Stop trying to shove them down my throat

I don't find them attractive you call me a hater

best way to showcase beauty is by finding poor people and posting pictures of them. Funny how you didnt do the same when promoting that Cameroonian ethnic group.

Its clear you have some form of an inferiority complex and are being subjective. I wonder what your ethnic group is. If you find fulanis unattractive most others dont and i bet most would agree on how ugly your ethnic group is and how ugly you personally are, no wonder that fulani girl rejected you.

Dont ever quote me again with your madness.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

As I sed before, nothing desirable about a group of women with bodies like 10-year-old boys or faces like rats

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

best way to showcase beauty is by finding poor people and posting pictures of them. Funny how you didnt do the same when promoting that Cameroonian ethnic group.

Its clear you have some form of an inferiority complex and are being subjective. I wonder what your ethnic group is. If you find fulanis unattractive most others dont and i bet most would agree on how ugly your ethnic group is and how ugly you personally are, no wonder that fulani girl rejected you.

These ones look clean but I still don't see the beauty so tell me why they are overrated

I've never dated one and don't plan on dating one

Now explain to me how I have an inferiority comple (this has to be interesting)

Tell me what makes them superior to cause my so called "inferiority complex"

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Where you that offended you had to troll me
Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by Moneyshah: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Even the people who try to shove fulanis down our throats on this forum only post pictures of Shuwa arabs. Even when they try to promote kanuri people, they post pics of shuwa arabs, when promoting hausa they post pictures of fulanis. LOL! This Delta (Isoko) girl has gone viral on internet as a fulani

Re: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Women And Handsome Men? by pillarmaria(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2021
kilokeys:
grin beauty and ugliness is evenly distributed in ever population.. though density varies sha..

where r the Deltans?

Delta is not tribe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? / Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture / The Origin Of The 4 Market Days In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.