Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Foreign Buyers/importers Of Bitter Kola Needed Urgently - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Foreign Buyers/importers Of Bitter Kola Needed Urgently (2378 Views)

Direct Export Links To Verified Foreign Buyers That Will Give Letter Of Credit / Bitter Kola Needed Urgently: Contact Us: 07025826369 / Oversea Buyers/importers Of Bitter Kola Needed Urgently Worlwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Buyers/importers Of Bitter Kola Needed Urgently by lomzy1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2009
looking for genuine foreign buyers of bitter kola. I have access to bitter kola in large quantities and i seriously need genuine foreign buyers. Can anyone link me up please.
Pls call bimbo on 08023881557 or mail bimbolajide@hotmail.com
Re: Foreign Buyers/importers Of Bitter Kola Needed Urgently by Ejiogbe(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2009
Helo Lomzi 1 , didnt you read the post by nigerbase,a nairalander? He has solved your problem already. Just a piece of advice.
Re: Foreign Buyers/importers Of Bitter Kola Needed Urgently by bukkygold2(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Good morning to everyone in the house, this is to inform the general public that we have all it takes for you to venture into exportation business from A to Z and also have genuine and verified foreign buyers for all your agricultural products .please contact this line:+2349092157784.

(1) (Reply)

How To Print And Make Money With Recharge Card From The Comfort Of Your Home / Get The Cheapest Power Inverters, Installation, Services And Maintenance Here / Shop@Amazon,Ebay,Walmart,etc,50-70% off International Shipping, Delivery in Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.