Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Workers Day-why Is Salary Of Federal Civil Servant Not Paid Before May 1 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Workers Day-why Is Salary Of Federal Civil Servant Not Paid Before May 1 (990 Views)

Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016 / Is Salary Of 20k OK? / Salary Of Fresh Graduate Level 8 At Nigerian Communications Commission - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workers Day-why Is Salary Of Federal Civil Servant Not Paid Before May 1 by omokab: 9:21pm On May 01, 2015
Please I will like the federal civil servant in the house to make a contribution on a reason why federal government could not to pay its workers.I tried to make en queries by calling different MDAs and I realize that the situation is the same.It is annoyed that both the federal and most of the state civil servant could not enjoy our celebration day.
Re: Workers Day-why Is Salary Of Federal Civil Servant Not Paid Before May 1 by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 01, 2015
so annoying . bad govt

1 Like

Re: Workers Day-why Is Salary Of Federal Civil Servant Not Paid Before May 1 by Skanas(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2015
omokab:
Please I will like the federal civil servant in the house to make a contribution on a reason why federal government could not to pay its workers.I tried to make en queries by calling different MDAs and I realize that the situation is the same.It is annoyed that both the federal and most of the state civil servant could not enjoy our celebration day.
The thing taya me sef so ah searched papers...
Here is what NOI said on 30th April 2015 Thisday News paper while addressing oil marketers issue : "On the delay in paying salaries of federal civil servants, she assured Nigerians that workers would get payment alerts by today.
“As I speak, salaries are being paid, so between today and tomorrow, they will get their alerts. So there’s no problem,” she said".

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okonjo-iweala-fg-to-pay-oil-marketers-n156bn-subsidy-claims/208153/

(1) (Reply)

Career In Fiber Optic From Foa In Ikeja Lagos Nigeria / Get Your Trade Test / Apply For Brunei Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship For Foreign Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.