Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Maheeda Says She's Not Ruining Her Daughters Life (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Says She's Not Ruining Her Daughters Life (video) (2046 Views)

Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) / Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Says She's Not Ruining Her Daughters Life (video) by Sammisticate: 12:39am On May 02, 2015
You need to see this one of the best strippers in Nigeria, with all of her record as no.1 n*udity poster in Nigeria.

For any social network group, someone like Maheeda doesn’t need any form of introduction. We All know her for stripping down Nigerians Entertainment.

She made it very clear in the video that her husband supports what she's doing and her husband makes her career perfect for her and she's laying a very good foundation for her daughter.

It is not her fault that she was born blind because she said in the video she's laying a good foundation for her daughter, does that mean she's not well brought up by her own parents or she intentionally adjust herself to this kind of lifestyle, If yes then we all know for sure whether you set a good foundation for your child or not she would adjust to whatever she likes

You can see video here >>>>>> http://www.hiplanetv.com/2015/05/maheeda-says-shes-not-ruining-her.html

Re: Maheeda Says She's Not Ruining Her Daughters Life (video) by queebeediva(f): 12:42am On May 02, 2015
Ok what again maheeda?
Re: Maheeda Says She's Not Ruining Her Daughters Life (video) by Dolypson04(m): 1:43am On May 02, 2015
Who cares about you Maheeda? Don't just ruin the lives of those innocent kids.
Re: Maheeda Says She's Not Ruining Her Daughters Life (video) by Sammisticate: 11:54am On May 02, 2015
I Pray ooo
Dolypson04:
Who cares about you Maheeda? Don't just ruin the lives of those innocent kids.
Re: Maheeda Says She's Not Ruining Her Daughters Life (video) by mamayo99: 12:42pm On May 02, 2015
hmmn
Re: Maheeda Says She's Not Ruining Her Daughters Life (video) by zizolaurel: 4:49pm On May 02, 2015
May god deal with you
Re: Maheeda Says She's Not Ruining Her Daughters Life (video) by joannabisola: 11:12pm On May 02, 2015
Good of yhu
Re: Maheeda Says She's Not Ruining Her Daughters Life (video) by joannabisola: 10:41am On May 03, 2015
I dont know for her ooo
Sammisticate:
I Pray ooo
Re: Maheeda Says She's Not Ruining Her Daughters Life (video) by zizolaurel: 10:10pm On May 03, 2015
Bleep yhu Maheeda..

(1) (Reply)

Ewww! Female Celebrities Who Do Not Shave Their Armpit [photo] / Muna Pours Her CURVES Into A Tight Dress! / Richard Mofe Damijo’s ‘white Beard’ Selfies Are Causing A Stir On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.