Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,975 members, 7,952,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Who Stole The Japanese Robot? - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Stole The Japanese Robot? (8912 Views)

PHOTO: When They Discover You Stole The Missing Budget / When You See The Guy You Stole His Money In Boutique PIC / Who Stole The Cake??? Can You Identify The Thief?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Who Stole The Japanese Robot? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 06, 2015
cherryice:

yes yes asyds the cirvumstances

took my tym to read thru ur biography.. was interestn.u never attnded d uni but girl u speak more dan one who attended cambridge shocked

Lol! It shows intelligence can't be taught (pop my collar) I'm glad you're well beautiful! Change ur dp show me you in Naija grin
How's the lil man hun? Is he enjoying his time there?
Re: Who Stole The Japanese Robot? by cherryice(f): 12:58pm On May 06, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! It shows intelligence can't be taught (pop my collar) I'm glad you're well beautiful! Change ur dp show me you in Naija grin
How's the lil man hun? Is he enjoying his time there?
u r right dear.. intellgnc cnt b taught.
I wl chang it later in d day lol dnt wrry..
lil man is fine. He sure is. Made lot of new frnds alrdy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HAHAHAHAAAHA. Funny 9ja Men..laf OUT LOUD. / Girls Show Their Love For Cucumber (funny Pic) / Letter To Clemcykul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.