Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo (1200 Views)

Man Punches Wife Because She Said Her Ex Boyfriend Has A Bigger Penis / 'witch' Tree In Agbor 'refuses' To Be Cut Down By A Caterpillar (photos/video) / I Cheat On My Wife Because I Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by illiad: 1:50am On May 02, 2015
My Urhobo Neighbor Is Threatening His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo!

It was workers day and everyone was at home. So the men gathered and ordered for drinks and we all sit and drank and joked and argued and played, ordering drinks one after the other. Then along the line came the argument of identity and I ask my neighbor which is his tribe. At first he was reluctant not being bold enough to represent his tribe. So I told him proudly that I am Igbo from one of the south eastern states. That was when he summoned courage to say he was Urhobo.

I said Ok and asked him where the Urhobos migrated from. He could not answer. So I told him that the Urhobo are from the bini kingdom, that they are probably a part of slaves who escaped from bini kingdom. He said the binis actually came out of Urhobo. I insisted that binis have even a deeper historic existence than the Urhobo who have no known history at all. That it is not possible for the bini kingdom to have emanated from the urhobo people with such a historic background while the Urhobos have no know recorded history.

Later the argument moved to niger delta. And I told him that half of niger delta is Igbo. He said his wife is Agbor and Niger delta but not Igbo.

So I told him to call his wife. That if his wife could come out here where I am seated and say to my hearing that she is not an Igbo woman I would wash my hands off the argument and wish her well in her new found identity.

He brought out his phone and started calling his wife. Though his apartment was only a few yards from where we were seated. Meaning he could just have called out the wife from where we were seated.

After calling for a while and the wife didn't come out we continued on other arguments until suddenly the wife
came out. Then I asked the man to be the one to ask his wife the Question. So confidently he ask his wife saying 'Are you Igbo?' And the wife responded "Before nko? I be Urhobo? Abi i be huasa? I am Igbo. Which kind question you dey ask me?" The man was visibly angry, so he stood up and called the wife aside and begin to ask her again and the woman was rather pissed-off because she kept saying to the husband "Shey you no know say I be Igbo before? Are you saying I should deny where I come from?"

Before you know o, this Urhobo man begin to threaten the wife. The woman just dey look the man in utter dismay. I was so pissed off. And I told the guy that he is an illiterate because I don't see why he would want his wife to deny her ancestry.

My Brother I just felt sorry for the wife.
I told the guy that it is not his fault
maybe them dash am the woman so im no know her value. I tell am say them never born am well make e come south east come marry woman come dey treat am like that. In fact I even tell the guy say no be im type they marry Igbo woman. I kept asking him why he didn't marry urhobo woman.

Every Nigerian wants to marry an Igbo woman, as if that's not enough this SOBO man want to convert an Igbo woman to Sobo.
Men these Sobo people are really
pathetic.

Pls we Igbos should do something to keep our brothers and sisters across the niger together before SOBOS & Itshekiri rewrite their history.

Please I want everyone from Agbor to come up here and declare his or her ancestry.

Please Yoruba wannabes should keep off with their cloned identities.

1 Like

Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by Raiders: 3:38am On May 02, 2015
F00lish couple
Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by Nobody: 5:49am On May 02, 2015
@op, and who told u the urhobos are slaves who migrated frm bini kingdom? U must b very stupid for saying dat.
And who told u every man wants to marry igbo girls? Who marries igbo girls nowadays? Most of dem re gettin older by d day without suitors to pay their brideprice cos of d expensive demand. Their parents nw dash dem out for free. MitchewwwWww......

1 Like

Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by Skanas(m): 7:01am On May 02, 2015
Blebleswag:
@op, and who told u the urhobos are slaves who migrated frm bini kingdom? U must b very stupid for saying dat.
And who told u every man wants to marry igbo girls? Who marries igbo girls nowadays? Most of dem re gettin older by d day without suitors to pay their brideprice cos of d expensive demand. Their parents nw dash dem out for free. MitchewwwWww......
U well??
Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by Skanas(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2015
illiad:
My Urhobo Neighbor Is Threatening His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo!

It was workers day and everyone was at home. So the men gathered and ordered for drinks and we all sit and drank and joked and argued and played, ordering drinks one after the other. Then along the line came the argument of identity and I ask my neighbor which is his tribe. At first he was reluctant not being bold enough to represent his tribe. So I told him proudly that I am Igbo from one of the south eastern states. That was when he summoned courage to say he was Urhobo.

I said Ok and asked him where the Urhobos migrated from. He could not answer. So I told him that the Urhobo are from the bini kingdom, that they are probably a part of slaves who escaped from bini kingdom. He said the binis actually came out of Urhobo. I insisted that binis have even a deeper historic existence than the Urhobo who have no known history at all. That it is not possible for the bini kingdom to have emanated from the urhobo people with such a historic background while the Urhobos have no know recorded history.

Later the argument moved to niger delta. And I told him that half of niger delta is Igbo. He said his wife is Agbor and Niger delta but not Igbo.

So I told him to call his wife. That if his wife could come out here where I am seated and say to my hearing that she is not an Igbo woman I would wash my hands off the argument and wish her well in her new found identity.

He brought out his phone and started calling his wife. Though his apartment was only a few yards from where we were seated. Meaning he could just have called out the wife from where we were seated.

After calling for a while and the wife didn't come out we continued on other arguments until suddenly the wife
came out. Then I asked the man to be the one to ask his wife the Question. So confidently he ask his wife saying 'Are you Igbo?' And the wife responded "Before nko? I be Urhobo? Abi i be huasa? I am Igbo. Which kind question you dey ask me?" The man was visibly angry, so he stood up and called the wife aside and begin to ask her again and the woman was rather pissed-off because she kept saying to the husband "Shey you no know say I be Igbo before? Are you saying I should deny where I come from?"

Before you know o, this Urhobo man begin to threaten the wife. The woman just dey look the man in utter dismay. I was so pissed off. And I told the guy that he is an illiterate because I don't see why he would want his wife to deny her ancestry.

My Brother I just felt sorry for the wife.
I told the guy that it is not his fault
maybe them dash am the woman so im no know her value. I tell am say them never born am well make e come south east come marry woman come dey treat am like that. In fact I even tell the guy say no be im type they marry Igbo woman. I kept asking him why he didn't marry urhobo woman.

Every Nigerian wants to marry an Igbo woman, as if that's not enough this SOBO man want to convert an Igbo woman to Sobo.
Men these Sobo people are really
pathetic.

Pls we Igbos should do something to keep our brothers and sisters across the niger together before SOBOS & Itshekiri rewrite their history.

Please I want everyone from Agbor to come up here and declare his or her ancestry.

Please Yoruba wannabes should keep off with their cloned identities.
Though am Igbo but I honestly hate your last statement. Are you trying to spark off an e-fight btw the yorubas and Igbo Not good bro....
As per your post the husband is very immature to have to humiliate the wife in public. The Agbor pips are those referred to as bendel-Igbo in the past and delta-Igbo of recent.If they say they are or they are not Igbo let them be. So long as say dem gree say dem be "9JA", e don do me hoha!!!
#my2cents....#proudly9ja!!!
Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by tonychristopher: 8:08am On May 02, 2015
Skanas:

Though am Igbo but I honestly hate your last statement. Are you trying to spark off an e-fight btw the yorubas and Igbo Not good bro....
As per your post the husband is very immature to have to humiliate the wife in public. The Agbor pips are those referred to as bendel-Igbo in the past and delta-Igbo of recent.If they say they are or they are not Igbo let them be. So long as say dem gree say dem be "9JA", e don do me hoha!!!

So you think you made sense ...did they say they ain't igbo

Ewu lokoja

Ofeke one Nigeria
Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by Skanas(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

So you think you made sense ...did they say they ain't igbo

Ewu lokoja

Ofeke one Nigeria
Guess u missed the part ah said #my2kobo....gd morning bro
Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by tonychristopher: 8:47am On May 02, 2015
Skanas:

Guess u missed the part ah said #my2kobo....gd morning bro

Kedu
Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by jascon1(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2015
Op u r a jobless man. And if u call the man foolish u r even more foolish. I suggest u look for vulcanizer work to do.
Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by Skanas(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

Kedu
Udo!
Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by illiad: 11:23pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
Op u r a jobless man. And if u call the man foolish u r even more foolish. I suggest u look for vulcanizer work to do.

Be like say maggots dey live inside your head?

Are you a Sobo or you just dey mental on your own?

...a woman's identity is been threatened and you this miserable goat is here bleating.

Better go find grass chop before you choke in your vomit.
Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by illiad: 11:29pm On May 02, 2015
Skanas:

I hate it when some of you who don't know your left from your right wants to talk tripe and begin it with 'I am Igbo'

Where were you when all those yoruba wannabes take it upon their miserable selves to talk negatively on anything Igbo, using cloned identities to disguise themselves from being discovered as Yorubbish?
Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by jascon1(m): 12:57am On May 03, 2015
illiad:

Be like say maggots dey live inside your head?
Are you a Sobo or you just dey mental on your own?
...a woman's identity is been threatened and you this miserable goat is here bleating.
Better go find grass chop before you choke in your vomit.
u way carry senseless man go drink n Una sit down for one table Na wetin u be? U begin argue like fools wetin Una two be? U have brought confusion between a man n his wife. U are about to tear up a blessed home. U no no say Na sense make man? That's y I hate hanging out at the bars with idiorts. Stupid neigbors n friends like this useless OP go just bring up stupid topics way go cause fight n yet they will call u foolish for defending Ur cause. N for Ur information igbos will never accept agbor as igbos. They r always referred to as Deltans, or Delta-igbos. The wife is stupid cos she can never fit in. The husband is only wise cos he sees better than her.
Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by Skanas(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2015
illiad:

I hate it when some of you who don't know your left from your right wants to talk tripe and begin it with 'I am Igbo'

Where were you when all those yoruba wannabes take it upon their miserable selves to talk negatively on anything Igbo, using cloned identities to disguise themselves from being discovered as Yorubbish?
I see you have ulterior motive creating this thread...this is most definitely a latent e-fight against the yoruba pips...
Grow up bro and focus on your urhobo / Igbo ish....Nwanne, don't derail ur very own thread biko...
Re: My Urhobo Neighbor Threaten His Agbor Wife, Because She Insisted She Is Igbo by tonychristopher: 6:41am On May 04, 2015
Skanas:

Udo!

otua

(1) (Reply)

URGENT. Pls, How Do I Delete A Post On NL / Nigerian Transgender Staphanie Rose Post Her Pix On Facebook / Funny Made In Nigeria English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.