Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,188 members, 7,825,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

NYSC SOKOTO MEETS Here(post Ur Experience N Questions) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC SOKOTO MEETS Here(post Ur Experience N Questions) (1528 Views)

Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother / Winners Corpers Fellowship Sokoto Meets Here / RED ALERT...NYSC Sokoto Is Paying Corpers 16k After Making Careless Mistakes. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

NYSC SOKOTO MEETS Here(post Ur Experience N Questions) by Emphany: 1:50am On May 02, 2015
My name is Jessie(emphany),finished from FUTMINNA(2013).
The day u see ur name on d board and then SO/SOK in front,no double thoughts,it means you've been posted to sokoto state to serve the nation(do not be in a hurry to redeploy). From experience,THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOFIN TO BE AFRAID OF,you are safe n fine and they appreciate corp members until you misbehave.
Your camp is in wamako LGA(one of d cutest places in Sok-Town(sokoto) you'll uderstand this after 3months of stay(dats where d BIGBOYS live).
The state is as civilized as any other state and its the safest place to be in the north(security like anywhere else) but very quiet in social life,although,there is a nite club,drinking spots,pool 4 d hot times,and beautiful ladies. The only problem with all of these is; whatever you do must be @ the barest minimum(it is the city of caliphate,they see social life as a crime...SHARIA. mind my spellings if u wish).
You get all fone networks in Nigeria,except ur sent 2 to Illelah,some part of Isa n Sabonbrini LGA,where u use the orange network and share borders with Niger,and dats also fine.
Transportation,Food,housing,clothes,shoes are very cheap...depending.
Your PPA gives u accommodation n you can live off-lodge if you like.
Tired... Drop your questions and you'll get answers from ex-corpers who have served here or if you have d time,search for my first post on NYSC sokoto n you'll get my number.
click on like&follow if this information was helpful. Click on share alone if you want additional infos...then put-down your suggestions.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: NYSC SOKOTO MEETS Here(post Ur Experience N Questions) by yokiti: 6:05am On May 02, 2015

(1)

I'm Too Young To Die NYSC / Nysc Update 2022 Batch A / Nursing Mother And Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.