Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! (962 Views)

Robert Downey Jr. Is The World's Highest Paid Actor ... Again / ‘ultron’s Saturday Gets Tapped On The Chin By Mayweather-pacquiao Fight – Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! by Nobody: 3:23am On May 02, 2015
Floyd Mayweather, Jr.vs. Manny Pacquiao, billed asBattle for GreatnessorThe Fight of the Century, is an upcoming Professional Boxingmatch between the eight- division world champion Manny Pacquiaoand undefeated, five-division world champion Floyd Mayweather, Jr.The fight will take place on May 2, 2015 at the MGM Grand Garden Arenain Las Vegas, Nevada. Despite predictions that Mayweather–Pacquiao would be the highest grossing fight in history as early as 2009, disagreements between the two boxers' camps on terms for the fight prevented the bout from coming to fruition until 2015. The failure to make the Mayweather–Pacquiao fight was named The Ring magazine Event of the Yearfor 2010.
However, negotiations for the superfight in 2015 have since been finalized, with all of the major issues that have prevented the fight from happening in the past now resolved, including purse split, drug testing, and location of the bout. On February 20, 2015, Mayweather confirmed on social media that the fight had indeed been signed by himself as Pacquiao already had signed the contract of the fight previously and the contract itself was with Mayweather on that day. The contest was agreed to be held on May 2, 2015.

Let the voting start!!
Who do you stand for?

Cc: UjSizzle, Briareos, prof800, ijebabe, nex

Re: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! by Cpumping(m): 4:29am On May 02, 2015
The fight shd v begun at the time of this posting, I ws rooting for Floyd but I like Manny as a person.
This brings me to the question, Is it ok for a supposed 'christian' to hit another person and be hit until either passes out for entertainment?
Re: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! by iamSi(m): 4:41am On May 02, 2015
Not just for a Christian ... its never right but what can we do . The devil rules the world now so we expect nothing less at least for this while till it last. What if the other person dies? could that be called entertainment ? well we have no power over these till Gods kingdom comes
Cpumping:
The fight shd v begun at the time of this posting, I ws rooting for Floyd but I like Manny as a person.
This brings me to the question, Is it ok for a supposed 'christian' to hit another person and be hit until either passes out for entertainment?
Re: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! by M4gunners: 6:29am On May 02, 2015
I think the World is not being fair when it comes to boxing.2 men fighting themselves in the name of entertainment. And the worst thing is the money involved is too much unlike other sports.
Re: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! by prof800(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2015
Mayweather.
Re: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! by Moarek5k: 7:50am On May 28, 2015
Re: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! by parrotibaba(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2015
iamSi:
Not just for a Christian ... its never right but what can we do . The devil rules the world now so we expect nothing less at least for this while till it last. What if the other person dies? could that be called entertainment ? well we have no power over these till Gods kingdom comes
abeg close mouth if u no know wetin to talk sad

boxing is sports ,de hv rules n d gloves dey wear limits d impact of punches ,if u d talk like dis what of UFC ? any small thing dat happens we call d devil...
Re: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! by iamSi(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
thank you oooo ... iwo naa a dagba oooo ...omo a se iru e fun iwo naa ooo .
parrotibaba:
abeg close mouth if u no know wetin to talk sad

boxing is sports ,de hv rules n d gloves dey wear limits d impact of punches ,if u d talk like dis what of UFC ? any small thing dat happens we call d devil...
Re: Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao The Fight Of The Century! by parrotibaba(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
iamSi:
thank you oooo ... iwo naa a dagba oooo ...omo a se iru e fun iwo naa ooo .
whatever dat means ,I don't bloody care ,d other time when Samsung was doing a live advertisement of dia aliens vs d world football tournament ,some ppl called it d end of times ,a simple Google search would hv cleared dia doubts but no! de decided to tag it d end times ,most Nigerians n sadists ,u wish d world to burn n some devil take over d earth ,while u r "raptured" into heaven ...any small thing ,u guys call d devil ...boxing a type of sports dat hv rules n regulations n it's not evil for fцck's sake!!! when u wish for hell on earth ,dats definitely evil!!! sad sad angry

(1) (Reply)

GOTV Censors "God" Word / Dc Vs Marvel / 'You Will Not Watch Jennifer Again!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.