Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) (57587 Views)

Stylish Etibo Men Traditional Wears For Elite Men / Can you do This? (pic) / How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 02, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Or he may choose to continue wearing it. Wearing briefs is a very personal thing.

You make a good point...
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 02, 2015
sauceny:

Footballers like David Beckham wears a £500 nike under wear.... So i see nothing wrong with that.

Does his one look like the one iv posted up there? undecided ....probably not

I'm talking specifically about those ones.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 02, 2015
possibilita:
expecting a lady doesn't always mean you will be having sex with her,even if u will pants are even more sexier than these so called boxers

You are right but its good to be optimistic cheesy
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 02, 2015
Bollinger:

Whoever is trying to understand the meaning of shallow need look no further. Just read that above post.

Call it what you will but its not attractive...to me anyway n I was interested in knowing what other ladies think. But please continue wearing them if my post offends you.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 02, 2015
naijamark:

Are you for real? It's called brief, men's brief. I wear it, but not that horrible picture you displayed there. For endowed guys, you need it. It helps in proper "packaging". If your bf doesn't, it's time to change him.

See sample briefs to recommend to your bf: https://www.google.com/search?q=men+brief&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=KX5EVeqLNo_kaJHZgYAD&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=696

Are you trying to entice me with those pictures? Lol ok those look good...they look nothing like what I posted.

1 Like

Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
You never retire for my matter? grin
Retire for your matter? Not until you upload another pic of you wearing that signature smile of yours. tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 02, 2015
dollarlander:

You love friedplantain because of his 14inches dick?

Lol grin absolutely not! I was speaking hypothetically.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Bollinger(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2015
Chakakhan:

Call it what you will but its not attractive...to me anyway n I was interested in knowing what other ladies think. But please continue wearing them if my post offends you.

Honestly your post does not offend me. I was just pointing out what your post depicts and what your mind is on. Sorry.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 02, 2015
Bollinger:

Honestly your post does not offend me. I was just pointing out what your post depicts and what your mind is on. Sorry.

Hmmm you don't deny wearing them ....so this is personal for you undecided ...yes what's on my mind is a light hearted topic...what 'deep' stuff would you rather have us talk about?
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Bollinger(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2015
Chakakhan:

Hmmm you don't deny wearing them ....so this is personal for you undecided ...yes what's on my mind is a light hearted topic...what 'deep' stuff would you rather have us talk about?

I am not particular about which one i wear. It depends on my mood. Personally, i'd prefer free balling; more freedom and ventilation. As per a "deep stuff" conversation, lets talk about global warming. You start.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 02, 2015
Bollinger:

I am not particular about which one i wear. It depends on my mood. Personally, i'd prefer free balling; more freedom and ventilation. As per a "deep stuff" conversation, lets talk about global warming. You start.

Ok...please tell me how often you and your friends talk about global warming? If I'm happy with your answer then ill engage with you...fair?
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Bollinger(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2015
Chakakhan:

Ok...please tell me how often you and your friends talk about global warming? If I'm happy with your answer then ill engage with you...fair?

No joke. Everyday. Yesterday, it rained in the morning for two hours, hailed dropped for another hour; almost broke my windscreen, it almost snowed, and was sunny in the afternoon. If that isn't global warming i wonder what is. Your turn.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 02, 2015
Bollinger:

No joke. Everyday. Yesterday, it rained in the morning for two hours, hailed dropped for another hour; almost broke my windscreen, it almost snowed, and was sunny in the afternoon. If that isn't global warming i wonder what is. Your turn.

Hmmm sounds like a town I use to live in the Eastern Cape...one minute its sunny then the next its raining. It was strange but I never associated it with global warming...i just thought it was linked to staying close to the coast. I can blame rising see levels on global warming but I wouldn't automatically link it to inconsistent weather. How do you justify your link? I'm curious
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Bollinger(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2015
Chakakhan:

Hmmm sounds like a town I use to live in the Eastern Cape...one minute its sunny then the next its raining. It was strange but I never associated it with global warming...i just thought it was linked to staying close to the coast. I can blame rising see levels on global warming but I wouldn't automatically link it to inconsistent weather. How do you justify your link? I'm curious

Sorry i cannot continue the conversation. A previous engagement just made a timely appearance. Have a good weekend.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 02, 2015
Bollinger:

Sorry i cannot continue the conversation. A previous engagement just made a timely appearance. Have a good weekend.

Don't start what you cant finish...
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 02, 2015
men with big blockus wear it!it holds the balls firmly loose.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 02, 2015
Chakakhan:
I cant help but wonder why some guys still wear these as grown men.

I feel its okay as a boy but when you become a man your underwear choice should reflect it.

I saw this pic n couldn't help but laugh grin

What do you think ladies?

i still wear pant but not this cheap type. I wear brand name and wear normal boxers sometimes.... i like pant when im going out cos its very comfortable cos i dont have to worry about my d1ck behavior in public.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Toktee(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2015
Chakakhan:

Why the insult you though...this is just a funny pic I wanted to share n express my thoughts. My intention was not to make front page. To be honest I wear panties sometimes but those that show I'm a lady ...ie I'm not a fan of cotton ones if I do wear them n if I'm expecting to do adult activities I won't wear those kind of full panties.

But I know men shouldn't wear undies ...leme rephrase id prefer a man that doesn't.
in the end,girls like u will start shouting "sexual harassment"cos of dangling dicck in the boxer,me too i prefer girls that wear leggies without panties and small top.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Odunharry(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2015
softysparky:

Odun mi, you no do history in school?
that was one of my best subject ..that year was wen we met under tree in school.. you remember how you used to stone me fruits??
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 02, 2015
naijamark:

Are you for real? It's called brief, men's brief. I wear it, but not that horrible picture you displayed there. For endowed guys, you need it. It helps in proper "packaging". If your bf doesn't, it's time to change him.

See sample briefs to recommend to your bf: https://www.google.com/search?q=men+brief&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=KX5EVeqLNo_kaJHZgYAD&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=696

my broda, help me educate this boy.... because TEENAGERS IN HIS VILLAGE R WEARING BIG BOXERS DOES NOT MEAN THAT ITS THE NEW AND ONLY ACCEPTED STYLE.

1 Like

Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by GodblessNig247(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2015
softysparky:
Yes na.
OK o
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by mechanics(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2015
So wich one shud we wear?
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by hush15: 6:39pm On May 02, 2015
possibilita:
I still wears that why?because it holds my joystick in place unlike boxers where my eggroll will be seen at one side and the tip of my iceberg will be seen at the other side

I like your honesty brother. I too still wear it depending on the type of trousers and trust me, its still best when it comes to quick runs. Shift it to the side and you good to go....
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by possibilita(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2015
Fourwinds:
na blocos u dey call eggroll so. U no get respect for am......funny
I call it eggroll coz I knw hw it tests when its at work.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by empress4u: 7:32pm On May 02, 2015
Eggcelent:
What is the correlation between a man's fashion choice & his level of social maturity? Does this mean a man who chosees to exercise his right to be different isn't matured? (Just questions to be answered. No pun intended)

swthrt, to start with, wearing such pant is not healthy for a man. as side this, personally i hate the colour for a guy.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Dikoko101(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Pants its for small boys na.
thrz one Hausa man dat use to wear it in my est, and walk around his compound , feeling like what I dnt know undecided its so childish.

U sure say na him compound u see am wear am or inside bedroom ( just d two of u), just saying cool
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by frankson1(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
What kinda app did you use for your picture? you didn't even position your fake blond hair well grin out of proportion with the shape of your head undecided

Chai!!!. Could this be Jega type of bashing?
Pleaseee take it easy abi u no want make person fix hair again?
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Tex42(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2015
Well! the only thing I can do is laugh.
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't think men wear under-wears, they hate it with passion. undecided
I know a guy that does in his late twenties even till tomorrow smiley.#realtalk
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 02, 2015
I know a guy that still wears this ,exactly this product black in color smiley..I was like dude wtf #nohomo
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by simdam500(m): 1:00am On May 03, 2015
Hm
Re: Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) by swemzkid(m): 1:53am On May 03, 2015
any guy who still wears that is living in the past

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Side Effects Of Dudu Osun / 10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers / Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.