Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O (1238 Views)

Gbemi Bounced At Sailor's Lounge For Being Single. / Beat FM OAP Gbemi O At Social Media War With The Olumofin Brothers / Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) (2) (3) (4)

Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by amzee(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2015
And your truthful, most sincere
answer is.....? Ladies, after the cut is
the question for you.

Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by temitemi1(m): 6:47am On May 02, 2015
Which kind yeye question be this undecided
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by Creamish(f): 6:58am On May 02, 2015
Y would I go to a station to buy fuel without cash? #dumb undecided
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by amzee(m): 7:00am On May 02, 2015
amzee:
And your truthful, most sincere answer is.....? Ladies, after the cut is the question for you.
If this sounds lyk yeye to you,den you are . . .
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by amzee(m): 7:04am On May 02, 2015
Creamish:
Y would I go to a station to buy fuel without cash? #dumb undecided
What if the price of the fuel has risen up overnight more dan d normal price u know and you get to the station and found out.Cant you ask him to complete the money 4 u?
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by Creamish(f): 7:07am On May 02, 2015
amzee:

What if the price of the fuel has risen up overnight more dan d normal price u know and you get to the station and found out.Cant you ask him to complete the money 4 u?

No I can't. I'll buy what I can wit wat I have. D dude is a toaster not a friend or bf or hubby... #personalopinion
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by CountDracula(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2015
Why wud I do dat? Do I look like dangote to u?
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by amzee(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2015
Creamish:

No I can't. I'll buy what I can wit wat I have. D dude is a toaster not a friend or bf or hubby... #personalopinion

Your opinion tho
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by amzee(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2015
CountDracula:
Must you b lyk Dangote to give?
Dont forget that givers/helpers neva lack. grin
CountDracula:
Must you b lyk Dangote to give?
Dont forget that givers/helpers neva lack.
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by CountDracula(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2015
amzee:
Must you b lyk Dangote to give? Dont forget that givers/helpers neva lack. grin Must you b lyk Dangote to give? Dont forget that givers/helpers neva lack.
Deres a difference btwn giving and being stvpid...
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by CountDracula(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2015
amzee:
Must you b lyk Dangote to give? Dont forget that givers/helpers neva lack. grin Must you b lyk Dangote to give? Dont forget that givers/helpers neva lack.
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by amzee(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2015
CountDracula:
Helping a sister in nid is not being stvpid.
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by CountDracula(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2015
amzee:

Why wud she "ask" me to complete it for her? Dats begging at its highest and most embarassing... If u can't plan well and fuel ur car am already seein d kind of person u are, and den u now hav d guts to ask me for money again... If my love for u was burning like a nuclear bomb bfr trust me at dat point it wil freeze below d temp of d antarctic
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by CountDracula(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2015
amzee:

Helping a sister in nid is not being stvpid.
D only sister I have is in sch reading to bcom exactly d opposite of wat d beggar ure talkin abt is
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by amzee(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2015
CountDracula:

Why wud she "ask" me to complete it for her? Dats begging at its highest and most embarassing... If u can't plan well and fuel ur car am already seein d kind of person u are, and den u now hav d guts to ask me for money again... If my love for u was burning like a nuclear bomb bfr trust me at dat point it wil freeze below d temp of d antarctic
What if she's using dat to test n know d kind of person you are?
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by amzee(m): 7:31am On May 02, 2015
CountDracula:

D only sister I have is in sch reading to bcom exactly d opposite of wat d beggar ure talkin abt is
Guy,u dey vex oo.
Calm down abeg
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by CountDracula(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2015
amzee:

What if she's using dat to test n know d kind of person you are?
Girls are nt dat smart... And if she was testin me, I wudnt give a damn if I failed... Lots of other girls out there
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by CountDracula(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2015
amzee:
Guy,u dey vex oo. Calm down abeg
grin me dat am laughin here
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by amzee(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2015
CountDracula:

Girls are nt dat smart... And if she was testin me, I wudnt give a damn if I failed... Lots of other girls out there
There r still smarter gals out there.
Yeah,lot of other gals out there but she may b d one your heart truly love n desire. #winks?
Re: Question Of The Day... Asked By OAP Gbemi O by amzee(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2015
CountDracula:

Caption This Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo’s Friendship Turns Sour, See What Happened / Susan Peters Plays Bridesmaid At Elder Sister’s Wedding [SEE PHOTOS]