Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nigerian Actor/model Survives Terrible Accident In Ore, Shares Testimony..photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Actor/model Survives Terrible Accident In Ore, Shares Testimony..photo (1242 Views)

Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Testimony At Shiloh 2016 With His Wife (photos) / Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actor/model Survives Terrible Accident In Ore, Shares Testimony..photo by dainformant(m): 8:08am On May 02, 2015
Nigerian actor/model, Melvin Oduah is full of praises to the almighty God for saving his life and that of his tab (of course) from a terrible accident. The Big Brother Africa season 8 finalist took to his social media to appreciate his deliverance from the unfortunate incident as he shared his testimony below.

So "AERO CONTRACTORS" decided to refund us due to scarcity of aviation fuel. I had an important appearance to meet up wit last night in Benin so i decided to hire a car to take me to Benin since i didn't have any oda option.

Just as we were approaching ORE in Ondo State, One of the back tires busted. The driver lost control........The picture you are seeing right now explains d rest of d story.

Now the interesting part...... I came out of this vehicle without a scratch. My tab that i was holdin was intact. The dark sunshades dat i wearing was also without a scratch. Not one single injury was recorded in this accident. Even the driver was not injured at all.

I was still able to meet up wit d event in Benin and everything went on successfully.My people, Help me thank God for this wonderful miracle.The God i serve neither slumbers nor sleeps. He will give his ANGELS charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.He who did not make u cannot break u.Thy shall walk through the fire and thy shall not b burnt.God 1st always.
#GodWin #ThankYouJesus

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/godwin-nigerian-actormodel-melvin-oduah.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Actor/model Survives Terrible Accident In Ore, Shares Testimony..photo by Nobody: 8:10am On May 02, 2015
It's only a fool that will say "aye aye!! There is no God""
Re: Nigerian Actor/model Survives Terrible Accident In Ore, Shares Testimony..photo by Cadamlk: 8:17am On May 02, 2015
thank God for his infinite mercy
Re: Nigerian Actor/model Survives Terrible Accident In Ore, Shares Testimony..photo by sinaj(f): 8:19am On May 02, 2015
Adon knw him

when will he b duin his thansgivin service smiley
Re: Nigerian Actor/model Survives Terrible Accident In Ore, Shares Testimony..photo by Sugahylz(f): 8:22am On May 02, 2015
Oh God may your name be praised forever.

Melvin the Lord is surely with you...we know you to be a good guy with admirable qualities ! Yea you showed us that in BBA TheChase. smiley

May God continue to protect u amen
Re: Nigerian Actor/model Survives Terrible Accident In Ore, Shares Testimony..photo by Young03(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2015
Bros, ee..wchich church u de go thanksgiving?

Cus i won follow u go thank God
Re: Nigerian Actor/model Survives Terrible Accident In Ore, Shares Testimony..photo by axortedbabe(f): 9:29am On May 02, 2015
Tnk u almighty God,d same God that saved n preserved me yesterday, I love u very much..
Re: Nigerian Actor/model Survives Terrible Accident In Ore, Shares Testimony..photo by NewsEmpireNG(f): 11:43am On May 02, 2015
This is indeed a big testimony

(1) (Reply)

Pop Star, Terry G’s Son Has More Swag Than Most Celebrities (photos) / Nigeria Teen And Twenties Audition Counts Down / Tiwa Savage Cat Walks In Her Gorgeously Ripped Skirts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.