Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria (11608 Views)

Fitted Kitchen Cabinets /wardrobes / Kitchen Cabinet And Word Rabe. / kitchen Cabinets dealers suppliers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria by Obiowada(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2015
OWADA RESOURCES LIMITED NIGERIA.

We design and construct all kinds of fitted kitchen Cabinets with modern Superior Kitchen accessories that are State-of-the-art.
We are committed to delivering high quality value to our esteemed customers, thereby creating a lifetime memorable experience in homes.
Our products goes with 20 years Warranty expressly undertaken.

Our Services cover all over Nigeria and we Deliver efficiently without any delay.

Call on us today for a Value creation that you deserve.

Suite 128-131, Odunade new plaza, moshalasi street, Odunade Building material market, Coker-Orile lagos Nigeria
phone; 2348068103022, 2348075512672
email: owadaltd@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria by Obiowada(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2015
High Quality Fitted Kitchen Cabinets. Made from The finest polished Imported woods, and marble counter-top

Re: Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria by Obiowada(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2015
Modern Fitted kitchen Cabinets

Re: Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria by Obiowada(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2015
Fitted kitchen Cabinets

Re: Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria by Obiowada(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2015
Exotic Fitted Kitchen Cabinets

Re: Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria by KivosWebmasters: 3:17pm On May 06, 2015
Obiowada:
OWADA RESOURCES LIMITED NIGERIA.
The Nigerian Internet Webmasters Association (NIWA) has the following aims and objectives:

1. To promote Website designers, developers, programmers and freelancers in Nigeria
2. To help educate members on the need for ethical conduct during programing and web development and all other online activities.
3. To promote a positive online image for Nigeria through its members

Visit http://www.niwa.com.ng for more details.
Re: Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria by Obiowada(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2015
Modern fitted kitchen cabinets

Re: Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria by Obiowada(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fitted Kitchen Cabinets with complete High quality accessories.

10 years warranty

Products constructed based on kitchen measurement, and design

Re: Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria by Obiowada(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Modern kitchen designs

Call us today to book appointment.

Www.owadafinishings.com

Re: Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria by lane7: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hi there,
Looking for where to buy affordable & upscale kitchen cabinets in Nigeria?

Your search (for Kitchen cabinets, Kitchen cupboards, Modern kitchen design, or Kitchen pantry) stops here. We are the manufacturer of Kitchen furniture in Nigeria. Our thought through process gives us the advantage of 100% customers satisfaction at all times.

We begin with an on-site design consultation with our clients, also to get their kitchen measurements. We will then follow up with a 3D design that will be agreed with the client before we'd agree on the cost and delivery timelines.

Our company is the preferred Kitchen maker for clients with Top taste in Abuja, Lagos and major cities in Nigeria. Call us anytime, we will surpass your expectations.

Website address: https://www.lane7.ng/custom-kitchens
Re: Where can I get kitchen Cabinets In Nigeria by Jenismith(m): 2:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Deciding the right kitchen cabinets is perhaps the most important task. You can easily get cabinets with lots of space or cabinets with minimal space. You will also get a plenty of options to extend or reduce the range to fit the kitchen of your house. When choosing the modern kitchen cabinets, you will get many different options to choose from along with a wide range of accessories. You can choose your favorite handles and customize it according to your taste. You should check each and everything when rebuilding your kitchen because you don't want the decoration to overshadow cabinets or cabinets to overshadow painting on the walls. There has to be a perfect balance in each and every thing.

(1) (Reply)

Who As An Offline POS Machine.. Let's Cashoutq / Quality Fargo ID Card Printers + Accessories Supply In Nigeria / Now Letting Shops/office Spaces/wharehouses For Your Business Within Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.