Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

About Wife!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About Wife!!! (735 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Wife!!! by donogaga(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2015
Subject: The Wife

About Wife

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. ~By Lee Majors

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together. ~By Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. ~By Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things and prevents us from achieving them. ~By Mike Tyson

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want? ~By George Clooney

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me. ~By Bill Clinton

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays." ~By George W. Bush

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years." ~By Rudy Giuliani

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage." ~By Michael Jordan

"I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.” The third gave me more children! ~By Donald Trump

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up. ~By Shaquille O’Neal

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once... ~By Kobe Bryant

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to. By David Hasselhoff

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. ~By Alec Baldwin

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. ~By Barack Obama

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy. ~ByTommy Lee

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: "You can have mine." ~By Brad Pitt

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy : "You're lucky, mine's still alive." ~ By Jimmy Kimmel

“Honey, what happened to ‘ladies first’?” Husband replies, “That’s the reason why the world’s a mess today, because a lady went first!” ~By David Letterman

“First there’s the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring...soon after....comes Suffer..ing! ~By Jay Leno

"The reason why wives live longer is beacause they don't have a Wife" ~by Brandon Breezy

FORWARD THIS TO ALL THE GUYS TO GIVE THEM A GOOD LAUGH ...AND TO THOSE LADIES WITH A SENSE OF HUMOUR WHO CAN HANDLE IT!!!!!!!
Re: About Wife!!! by Enoquin(f): 12:10pm On May 02, 2015
cheesy Some of the quotes are quite hilarious. I guess battle between the se.xes will last till the earth is obliterated
Re: About Wife!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 02, 2015
We re necessary evils wink
Re: About Wife!!! by EfemenaXY: 2:20pm On May 02, 2015
Funny post. smiley
Re: About Wife!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 02, 2015
Michael Jordan has crucified women! fund transfer faster than e_banking
Re: About Wife!!! by yhusiee(f): 7:02pm On May 02, 2015
I enjoyed this, thanks; but I must mention that these people u quoted have their own definition/impression of the word "wife". What is yours?

(1) (Reply)

New Device Enables Women To Pee Like Men / Letter To Nigerian Parents -part One / Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.